Ferreting with brandon and lamping with Ella

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At the end of the day this site is filled with drivel and arguments most of the time and pretty much no talk of actual hunting whatsoever! Whenever folk put videos or reports  up, people rip into them

Shooting is boring as shit I don’t find it sporting or as interesting as using a sporting dog you have trained your self to catch em for you far better adrenaline rush an interesting to watch but each

What do you contribute other than talking shit ? 

Posted Images

? just been told by the mrs, to pull myself together ? ............ ?

Was going to ask her, 'and how exactly do you propose I do that then, brains'?

But swiftly thought better of it ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Mr Wilkes said:

I bet everyone reading this will watch the next episode and that’s guaranteed. 

We got a three day trip planned on the 21st so I'm looking forward to that. We will be lamping, ferreting, mooching and cooking some of the catch. Ella said shes not fussed about big bags but I think it be harder not to do a big bag. It will be ideal for her pup and I'm looking forward to getting Bud some more runs. I think we might even try a couple drops at night with the longnet and possibly some air rifle shooting. 

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

We got a three day trip planned on the 21st so I'm looking forward to that. We will be lamping, ferreting, mooching and cooking some of the catch. Ella said shes not fussed about big bags but I think it be harder not to do a big bag. It will be ideal for her pup and I'm looking forward to getting Bud some more runs. I think we might even try a couple drops at night with the longnet and possibly some air rifle shooting. 

Good on ya mate can't wait 2 see some big bag action 

With ella ? 

• Haha 5
7 hours ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Looking forward to it ??

16 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Dont make videos too busy shooting....but here's a few rabbits for you.

20201119_224559.jpg

That’s why rabbits are getting scarce riflemen slaughtering them can’t see any sport in that really but I least you have picked them up I suppose  , as a lot just leave them to rot on the field , 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Look forward to seeing it.