to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

took his shirt straight off .....got to be a traveller....lol

I have never figured out why people take off their shirt in preparation for violence ?.........any clues ?

19 minutes ago, TOMO said:

same 2000 iu a day....you taking the k2 as well .....vit d3 needs k2 from what ive been reading....

the one i bought has vitd3 and k2 together

What is the k2 mate.vitamin d3 is what i take 

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have never figured out why people take off their shirt in preparation for violence ?.........any clues ?

"Bare Sarkers" would work themselves into such a frenzy they would rip their shits off before charging into battle, hence the term "going berserk"

People in extreme greif also "rent their garments".

Just a quirk of human nature, I guess.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

"Bare Sarkers" would work themselves into such a frenzy they would rip their shits off before charging into battle, hence the term "going berserk"

People in extreme greif also "rent their garments".

Just a quirk of human nature, I guess.

Cheers.

Yeah, but outside a boozer at 11pm in Basildon is a bit weird isn’t it ?.......time you have got undressed someone has done you round the canister with a bit of wood ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Yeah, but outside a boozer at 11pm in Basildon is a bit weird isn’t it ?.......time you have got undressed someone has done you round the canister with a bit of wood ! Lol ? 

lol....to cold for getting your kit off....

although i will admit ive always chucked my coat off when its gone tits up at work...i hate the restriction of a coat 

18 minutes ago, king said:

What is the k2 mate.vitamin d3 is what i take 

https://betteryou.com/vitamin-d-vitamin-k

mate im no doctor or scientist so im just regeritating what i read on the net ....and youtube doctors...but from what ive read the vit d needs the k to make it work proper ..all to do with calcium going to bones...and stopping arterial clotting

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, WILF said:

Spent to much time watching telly than getting involved for real so think that’s how to behave, were as in truth most people who don’t mind a ruck would see the glaringly obvious restriction of pulling a garment over your head or in effect tying your hands together and just lay the fool out while they are still restricted usually quoting game of thrones type threats ???

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, WILF said:

Maybe just watched Snatch to many times .

As Occam said, "The simpilist answer is usually the right one" !

Cheers.

10 minutes ago, TOMO said:

https://betteryou.com/vitamin-d-vitamin-k

mate im no doctor or scientist so im just regeritating what i read on the net ....and youtube doctors...but from what ive read the vit d needs the k to make it work proper ..all to do with calcium going to bones...and stopping arterial clotting

Spot on tomo.ive read a fair bit on d3 but can't remember seeing k2 mentioned at all.i will pick some up next time I'm in the chemist ?

1 minute ago, king said:

Spot on tomo.ive read a fair bit on d3 but can't remember seeing k2 mentioned at all.i will pick some up next time I'm in the chemist ?

on line mate ..cheaper....also you can get the vitd3 and k2 ..in one tablet/capsule

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

on line mate ..cheaper....also you can get the vitd3 and k2 ..in one tablet/capsule

I will have a look mate..I've got about 4 months supply of d3 in the cabinet.. I will pick up some k2 to go with them.and then buy both in 1 tablet..i hate throwing stuff away lol.

The best supplement I ever took and felt the effect from was Creatine.. powerful stuff I found...