to have the corvid jab or not

Big Pharma and Big Governments main aim is about getting people dependant on them, wether it's benefits that you then can't live without, or drugs and medicine's that your body now depends on after regular use as it will now not produce it's own defenses, it's own insulin etc etc.

It is likely that yearly boosts and vaccine updates will end up being the order of the day when it comes to Covid. Enough hysteria has been manufactured about it. It's pretty easy for them now to push on further with it and capture a significant number of the population in a drug dependency choke hold. 

'Brave New World' here we come.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

Drug dependency choke hold .Wtf mate ,please explain .

Seems to be a fair few on here with a mental block of their childhood .

I cant remember a single child not getting the jabs in school ,something which has put paid to many diseases that were rampant beforehand .

Part of me totally gets the natural immunity thing and I’m all for nature taking its course but the other side can see the short term need to get back to some sort of normality and if this jab achieves that as it did with Tb ,diphtheria etc then all good .

If anyone thinks this is going away naturally then I’d say think again .

• Like 5

Just general comment about how people can inadvertently put themselves in a situation where they have to continue taking prescribed drugs and vaccines because their bodies have become dependent on these to produce anti bodies and certain hormones. Best option is to build up your own bodies defences and production of these things. Granted if your aged and say eighty years old things are different, but the young, middle aged and those who are in good health will not be improving their health by a vaccination imo. But we all have a choice which is the way it should be and should always be.

31 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It was an article done inside a Covid ICU ward.

Knowing Sky, it will probably be repeated during the day.

Im not disagreeing with you, I'm saying there's so much conflicting information it's almost impossibe to know what to believe.

Thats one of the reasons I'm on the fence about having the vaccine.

Cheers.

I was asking as sky and bbc news have been doom mongering about this virus since day one. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Well ,they are certainly ramping up the jab here in Wilts .Every clinic ,every surgery has traffic wardens directing traffic local to us such is the demand for the jab .Mostly oldies but few my age (young and virile ?)

I had to pick up a prescription for the missus and got blocked in a corner for an hour before it cleared a bit .

I think most of those against it on here will be doing a u turn on it but still maintain they havnt had it to save face ?

The reasons for me getting the jab far outweigh the reasons for not  but I’m still apprehensive about it .

Yes it will be a yearly thing ,didn’t think anything less tbh .

I can guarantee I won’t be doing any U turn unless some ground breaking new evidence co was out about. Which I doubt will happen. 

• Like 1

If you work for public sector Ken you won’t have a choice if you want to maintain that contract ,

Weve done a fair bit of asking around and local authority will be wanting certs to say every contractor has had the jab before allowing on site .You maybe want to do same before taking any stance based on the shite written on here .

We all want to appear hard nuts and hate the thought of changing our minds but I guarantee some will ,I have .

Why is it the more left leaning you are, the more likely you are to blindly believe everything you're told and refuse to take any personal responsibility?

The vaccine may have been tested, but they certainly haven't done any long term tests on it. I may or may not get the jab, but I won't be one of the early guinea pigs. 

Your choice Max .You seem to want to argue about whether it’s your choice or not well here it is in plain Anglais .

Its every mans choice whether based on fear or an informed  decision  .Whether you want what the world has to offer or your happy staying put  til the end of your days .

I get the mistrust of gov but I’m a thinking man and if one little jab opens up the world to me again as it was before then I’m having it .
You seem to want to drag a few down to the fear level .

As I’ve said ,my company ,well my secretary actually has done a lot of talking to the various companies we work for and all have said they will require every contractor on site to have a jab cert before being allowed on site .

Take from that what you will but if I’m to go forward as I’ve always done it’s a no brainier  

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If you work for public sector Ken you won’t have a choice if you want to maintain that contract ,

Weve done a fair bit of asking around and local authority will be wanting certs to say every contractor has had the jab before allowing on site .You maybe want to do same before taking any stance based on the shite written on here .

We all want to appear hard nuts and hate the thought of changing our minds but I guarantee some will ,I have .

I will Just send one of my lads to those sites if that’s the case. 
look I’m not an anti vaxer but this disease kills just 2% of the people it effects and those people are predominantly in their eighties. 
I am fit and healthy. I never get a cold or flue I’ve never worn a mask or washed my hands to an inch of their life and I still haven’t caught it (or as I believe I had it back in early March which has given me immunity). 
this vaccine has had no long term testing and one of the provisions put in place before it was released was that the company’s producing it could not get sued down the line for anything it may cause in the future. 

15 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’m certainly no lefty Walshie but I do have a brain which thinks ahead not just for today as many seem to do .

In some respects I’m so far right I should be living in Berkshire ?

Wasn't aimed at you. Just in general. 

3 minutes ago, socks said:

I will Just send one of my lads to those sites if that’s the case. 
look I’m not an anti vaxer but this disease kills just 2% of the people it effects and those people are predominantly in their eighties. 
I am fit and healthy. I never get a cold or flue I’ve never worn a mask or washed my hands to an inch of their life and I still haven’t caught it (or as I believe I had it back in early March which has given me immunity). 
this vaccine has had no long term testing and one of the provisions put in place before it was released was that the company’s producing it could not get sued down the line for anything it may cause in the future. 

Can’t argue with any of that Ken .Personal choice is everything and often taken for granted .

We won’t be forced to have it at all but opportunities for those not having it will be limited in some way I’m guessing and I’m not prepared to have that thrust upon me .I’m a travelling type ,like to see the world and intend to see a lot more before I pop this mortal toil .

Others will be content to stay put or indeed have no choice but to stay .

6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You know there Gona push it till fook have no choice 

As I say we reap what we sow and as a nation it’s no good crying about it all years down the line .

A bit like the ban on hunting ‘ folk still crying about it ‘ we reap what we sow .

Rabbits and Rats next

Then fishing

Then it will be Boxing and Horse Racing ect

Dumb fucks we are ??

Still hunting Max .You make your life whatever you want .If going against the grain is your thing do it ,if fitting is is your thing do that .We are all responsible for our actions down the line so do whatever it is that sits right with you .