to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

Schools were closed for Christmas as usual they are now to stay closed because of covid. Schools run a skeleton staff to look after key workers and vulnerable kids but essentially they are closed .........

5 minutes ago, socks said:

Schools were closed for Christmas as usual they are now to stay closed because of covid. Schools run a skeleton staff to look after key workers and vulnerable kids but essentially they are closed .........

Which makes it all the confusing as to why he didn't announce it on Sunday instead of allowing schools to be open for today to catch and spread this even more contagious virus. ?

Couldn't run a bath if you ask me. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Balaur said:

There will be a lot asking the same question, but in truth government want to keep schools open to keep parents in work, children are still low risk but everyone else less so.....

That doesn't make them any less contagious though. 

We all know why he's kept schools open though buddy. 

Got to keep the country running haven't we. 

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Which makes it all the confusing as to why he didn't announce it on Sunday instead of allowing schools to be open for today to catch and spread this even more contagious virus. ?

I agree they are fukcing useless ......

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Most schools were closed for a “training day”around here.

played it well most schools to be honest In that the majority are now electronically communicating and they waited as long as feasibly possible in order to judge how safe it was with the most up to date data. 

think the education secretary was for the schools being open with the NUT wanting them closed. 

Hard decisions in a hard time.

just to say , if you really want to see the depths of people’s true character , have a little look at some of these “key workers” on Facebook and their rants of anger at having to email for their kids to get palmed off back into school with the inconvenience of a lockdown 

Absolutely disgusting 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Greb147 said:

What gets me is how can the kids of essential workers go to school if the cnuting things are closed?

My daughter has not missed a day of teaching from March last year even if no kids are in she still has to go in to do her online lessons and look after the 10 kids who’s parents are in the nhs etc ??

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

By all accounts a Portuguese nurse has died after suffering adverse effects from the Covid vax ?

https://www.wionews.com/world/portuguese-nurse-dies-two-days-after-getting-the-pfizer-covid-vaccine-354526

No she died 2 days later, sudden and unexpected. No side effects reported