to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

So what are you concerned about Francie or are you not concerned but would not rather have it? 

I just do t think I need it greb,its all about the money for drug companies as usual,plus this new technology of hows it made is under a bit of scrutiny,folk reckon it alters your DNA,permanently.

21 minutes ago, Francie said:

I just do t think I need it greb,its all about the money for drug companies as usual,plus this new technology of hows it made is under a bit of scrutiny,folk reckon it alters your DNA,permanently.

I was in a nightclub in swansea in 1989 age 14.a hand full magic mushrooms 30 mins before going in .now that changes your DNA permanently mate ?

This covid jab would be like dropping a rennie ?

• Haha 4
8 hours ago, king said:

I was in a nightclub in swansea in 1989 age 14.a hand full magic mushrooms 30 mins before going in .now that changes your DNA permanently mate ?

This covid jab would be like dropping a rennie ?

In 2020 I dropped a few mushrooms as I have done occasionally since the 1980s people like Stephen Hawkins have also done the same my mind is fine and my dna ? is unchanged as far as I no, you really are grasping at straws mate if you think there is any  similarity’s between them in fact there is a lot of research showing the benefits to your mental health from mushrooms, you clearly have a lot of issues yourself as to wether it’s safe or not or you wouldn’t keep trying to justify your decision, none of us no is the honest answer and you have to follow what you think is right for you and yours, every journey is made up of right or wrong choices and we have a 50% chance of getting this one right ??

22 minutes ago, Greyman said:

In 2020 I dropped a few mushrooms as I have done occasionally since the 1980s people like Stephen Hawkins have also done the same my mind is fine and my dna ? is unchanged as far as I no, you really are grasping at straws mate if you think there is any  similarity’s between them in fact there is a lot of research showing the benefits to your mental health from mushrooms, you clearly have a lot of issues yourself as to wether it’s safe or not or you wouldn’t keep trying to justify your decision, none of us no is the honest answer and you have to follow what you think is right for you and yours, every journey is made up of right or wrong choices and we have a 50% chance of getting this one right ??

I quoted francie mate when he said it alters your DNA.. what I said was meant as a light hearted joke..

Listen I don't care who has the vaccine and who dont..that's other people's decisions. I'm not going to we walking the high street with a megaphone demanding people have the vaccine...

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Just 388 people aged under 60 with No underlying health conditions have died of Covid in the UK since the beginning of it all.

I know of a 23 year old lad who's blind and paralised from the neck down through covid, healthy as a 23 year old can be just a few mental health issues and he just cannot understand what has happened to him.Get yourself down here and i'll take you to see him max and afterwards you can tell folks  it's all bollocks..

• Sad 2

Ah now don't try to use my pal as anything as he got diagnosed with cancer during the summer and his treatment hasn't in any way what so ever been affected by covid in any thing more than he has to go in by himself.Saying that he wouldn't let anyone go with him anyway in normal conditions as it's his reality time when it's really happening and that is a private personal moment he has asked his misses and friends for, he's doing brilliant as it goes and that is down to fast unvirus affected action by the NHS ...FACT....

Just playing devils advocate here, but weren't the Nightingale Hospitals built to take the overflow in case of the NHS hospitals being over run ?

It could be claimed that the lock downs, etc, contained the virus, so the NHS coped, and the Nightingales weren't needed.

If they hadn't been built, and the NHS HAD been overwhelmed, we would have been asking "why WEREN'T they built"

Cheers.

• Like 1

But apparently the nhs is overwhelmed yet nightingale sits unused .Surely a dedicated hospital would be first point of use during a serious epidemic .If it’s true ,why block up hospital beds that could used for routine treatments when there’s a COVID special unit doing feck all .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1