to have the corvid jab or not

6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

do you think when its eventualy lifted ...you Europeans will be making us wear striped overalls with a star on....or ringing a bell saying unclean..lol

Fekin hope they don't make me do the walk of shame if i manage to get to Dubrovnik next July on holiday.lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

A"provident Cheque"

the forerunner of CashConverters and Wonga.

You would get a cheque for a certain amount and could spend it in certain shops and pay back weekly at an exhorbitant interest rate.

The more stupid people would get one for say £20, sell it to some one for a tenner and spend the cash in the pub on tabs and beer, then pay £40 back to the "provy woman " weekly !

Cheers.

How far back was that?

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

A"provident Cheque"

the forerunner of CashConverters and Wonga.

You would get a cheque for a certain amount and could spend it in certain shops and pay back weekly at an exhorbitant interest rate.

The more stupid people would get one for say £20, sell it to some one for a tenner and spend the cash in the pub on tabs and beer, then pay £40 back to the "provy woman " weekly !

Cheers.

Provvy down here was just cash at the door

10 minutes ago, TOMO said:

1900.....charts had just left school ...along with ray and dytcos....

We prefer to be known as "Elder Statesmen"; or simply "The Wise Ones".

Men you whippersnappers can consult in times of doubt ! ??? !

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The sixties.

Very popular in that era and certain areas, although I never had one.

They had a certain social stigma, hence they're now considered a joke.

Cheers.

I remember when i got married i worked at the pit and an old collier used to say are you getting married on a providence cheque i didn't have a clue what he was on about as he was chuckling to himself so just thought he was taking the piss then was told a few miners got married on one in the 60s.

16 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The sixties.

Very popular in that era and certain areas, although I never had one.

They had a certain social stigma, hence they're now considered a joke.

Cheers.

?

20 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So maybe that is why they ate less in Devon ?

I asked you a short while back when the NE went into tier 3 is that the fault of the public and you said no max..and now you are saying no one is keeping a distance and lots ain't wearing masks..that probably has a lot to do with the cases being high up there surely..

• Like 1