Did ? go crying again.???

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps these forums are the only places where normal, everyday people can vent their spleen ! The Establishment, the politicians, the media don't take any notice of "Joe Public", so where can we try

If there was more censorship it would be a far worse place in my opinion and if people were being banned over every little row the mods would be wasting there life’s trying to keep them banned, we are

I havnt grassed anyone ........today .

Posted Images

Important Member Info

Member Guidelines

• No posting of illegal subjects or images, the moderators retain the right to remove these at their own discretion.
  • Try to help the moderators out by using the report button that's available on individual posts & threads which may contravene the rules. This helps us with our job, saving time and creating a better forum for everyone.
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

On here on all fronts it’s only when it suits .

Anything goes when it suits .

If it don’t suit folk cry like fook ?

Max you do seem to be a constant argumentative poster I think you enjoy the attention really 

• Haha 1

If there was more censorship it would be a far worse place in my opinion and if people were being banned over every little row the mods would be wasting there life’s trying to keep them banned, we are all grown men and should behave as if we were sat in a room together, not asking people to control us ffs ✌️

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1