Oxford University

" Oxbridge ". Oxford or Cambridge Universities. Haven't they been considered just about The seats of learning, in all Britain. Since fukk knows how long before any of us were born?

Basically; If you were accepted into such places of Higher Education, it mean't you had a fully functioning brain at least the size of a fukking basket ball.

Eton, meanwhile, just meant your parents were absolutely fukking loaded. And stupid enough to pay a shit ton on your chances of a fast track pop at destroying the fukking country.

Am I wrong???

Either way, I've just seen This. Could be a Students Rag Week ploy, for all I know? Love to hear from anyone with kids there, to confirm or deny.

But, most scary is: Why do I personally feel this is quite probably legitimate? That This is what our kids are being " Taught ", these days.

Oxford.jpg.7a8154a193d88036c7f6b7507cfec093.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even the great seats of learning have become infected with the sinister ,pernicious left wing ,neo Marxist dogma ,that we use to laugh at thirty years ago ,they are in it for the long haul and will ne

Let’s be honest, it’s all f***ing total madness isn’t it. Lets not give it wings by discussing the rights or wrongs, it’s just nuts. A man can dress as a woman and a woman can dress as a man

If you can identify as any gender you can identify as any nationality....if you can identify as any nationality you can identify as any race.....we are all one race the human race.....and its wrong to

Posted Images

Even the great seats of learning have become infected with the sinister ,pernicious left wing ,neo Marxist dogma ,that we use to laugh at thirty years ago ,they are in it for the long haul and will never give up trying to indoctrinate ,cajole and bully the credulous to their sinister and totalitarian ideology ,they are behind every divisive topic from blm to transgender to anti vax ,they are remorseless and they are winning .

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
35 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

But if your kids went to Oxbridge..........you’d all be full of it! 

Boastful pride that is......

Only if they come out the other end a better person for it.

TBH if mine went to OxBridge and came home spouting bollocks, I'd pull funding and she knows it! 

She was lucky that the school I sent her to here, put emphasis on education, family and social constructs but with open debate. Basically the curriculum was approached with an open mindset and encouraged conversation between the young adults to be. A much better approach in my mind to getting them ready for the world. 

11 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" Oxbridge ". Oxford or Cambridge Universities. Haven't they been considered just about The seats of learning, in all Britain. Since fukk knows how long before any of us were born?

Basically; If you were accepted into such places of Higher Education, it mean't you had a fully functioning brain at least the size of a fukking basket ball.

Eton, meanwhile, just meant your parents were absolutely fukking loaded. And stupid enough to pay a shit ton on your chances of a fast track pop at destroying the fukking country.

Am I wrong???

Either way, I've just seen This. Could be a Students Rag Week ploy, for all I know? Love to hear from anyone with kids there, to confirm or deny.

But, most scary is: Why do I personally feel this is quite probably legitimate? That This is what our kids are being " Taught ", these days.

Oxford.jpg.7a8154a193d88036c7f6b7507cfec093.jpg

Just means you can go for a shit in the womans if you fancy it

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Only if they come out the other end a better person for it.

TBH if mine went to OxBridge and came home spouting bollocks, I'd pull funding and she knows it! 

She was lucky that the school I sent her to here, put emphasis on education, family and social constructs but with open debate. Basically the curriculum was approached with an open mindset and encouraged conversation between the young adults to be. A much better approach in my mind to getting them ready for the world. 

A ‘better person’ is subjective though isn’t it?

As we can see on here

• Like 1

Let’s be honest, it’s all f***ing total madness isn’t it.

Lets not give it wings by discussing the rights or wrongs, it’s just nuts.

A man can dress as a woman and a woman can dress as a man, fine, if that’s what they want to do no problem.

What can’t happen, can never ever happen is that a man can BE a woman or vice versa.

You can say you identify as Uma Thurman when you look like Arthur Mullard if you want but in a thousand years when they dig up your bones and look at your pelvis they are going to say “Man” and that’s it........

When you talk about madness like it’s not f***ing madness you open the doors wide for absolutely any type of insanity and wrongness.......you just do.

• Like 6

When I was in school we were very inclusive, no matter what your colour, race or religion was you still got stuck down the toilet headfirst and had the flush pulled on your first day and no one was left out apart from one black lad, not through racism just simply he had a huge nagging and would not fit in the bog which brought as much amusement as if he was flushed ??

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, WILF said:

When you talk about madness like it’s not f***ing madness you open the doors wide for absolutely any type of insanity and wrongness.......you just do.

If you can identify as any gender you can identify as any nationality....if you can identify as any nationality you can identify as any race.....we are all one race the human race.....and its wrong to be " racist ".....a communist made up word designed to indoctrinate white nations into hating and surrendering their own IDENTITY,rights and homelands.

Anyone who thinks its not all intertwined must be soft in the canister !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1