New lamping video

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last 3 comments are why nobody posts anything decent on forums or sites anymore. What’s the point just so it can get picked apart by all the experts

Morton. You’re a massive insufferable bellend. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a hunting post from you.....

the way I see it a rabbit is a rabbit no matter where it lives you still have to catch it. around me numbers have been bad for years. (tomo knows the area). years ago I had bigger dogs and travelled a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Shadow100 said:

The last 3 comments are the exact reason nobody posts anything decent on forums or sites anymore. What’s the point just so it can get picked apart by all the experts that probably don’t have anything better in their kennels.

Bollocks,if I was to post about lamping id make fecking sure the lurcher was adept at its graft before I was brave enough to put it on an open forum for the populace to gratify my ego.The dog ran a rabbit like it was a winter hare.Its the soppy cnuts like you that make a mockery of lurchers and the need to portray our sport in a favourable light.The dog ran like a turd,some post that fact and others would rather we saw the same through rose tinted lenses,say it as you see it.

• Like 4
Just now, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

They will see how he progresses this season hopefully. 

If your happy with the mutt that's all that matters mucker,if you post you are open to scrutiny,the dog is a poor catcher and in 5 seasons time it will be the same.

4 minutes ago, morton said:

Bollocks,if I was to post about lamping id make fecking sure the lurcher was adept at its graft before I was brave enough to put it on an open forum for the populace to gratify my ego.The dog ran a rabbit like it was a winter hare.Its the soppy cnuts like you that make a mockery of lurchers and the need to portray our sport in a favourable light.The dog ran like a turd,some post that fact and others would rather we saw the same through rose tinted lenses,say it as you see it.

I can see the dogs no world beater, the lad probably knows that himself but you’ve jumped on it like you do with every post, letting everyone know how much of an authority you are on all things lurcher. Give it a rest it’s getting boring now everyone knows you’ve got the best dogs in the country just leave it at that 

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 5
Just now, Shadow100 said:

I can see the dogs no world beater, the lad probably knows that himself but you’ve jumped on it like you do with every post, letting everyone know how much of an authority you are on all things lurcher. Give it a rest it’s getting boring now everyone knows you’ve got the best dogs in the country just leave it at that 

So why not be honest about the fact?,its easy enough to patronise every ego on here and let them believe they are the dogs bollocks,most of us are not,including myself.The facts are the lad thought he owned a lamper and you encourage that,the dogs a turd and if my negative input allows a few to realise the same and attempt to own something a little better then I believe my input is more beneficial,it may upset a delicate few,sob,sob,sob,the rest will catch more later on.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, morton said:

So why not be honest about the fact?,its easy enough to patronise every ego on here and let them believe they are the dogs bollocks,most of us are not,including myself.The facts are the lad thought he owned a lamper and you encourage that,the dogs a turd and if my negative input allows a few to realise the same and attempt to own something a little better then I believe my input is more beneficial,it may upset a delicate few,sob,sob,sob,the rest will catch more later on.

To be honest I couldn’t care less whats in another mans kennels, they can keep whatever standard they’re happy with and I won’t go out my way to run anyone’s dogs down. I’ve found the men with the best stock often do the least criticising. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, morton said:

Lol I thought I owned a lamper? Or I own a dog I hunt rabbits with on the lamp and daytime and ferreting. Does it really take a great dog to be a lamper? 

1 minute ago, Shadow100 said:

To be honest I couldn’t care less whats in another mans kennels, they can keep whatever standard they’re happy with and I won’t go out my way to run anyone’s dogs down. I’ve found the men with the best stock often do the least criticising. 

again bollocks.There is nothing in life I admire as much as a lurcher in full flight,there is nothing I like a little less than a lurcher that is portrayed to be a little more than its capability.I like lurchers,more than often not my own,i like their diversity and evolution,what I fail to like is modern lurcher ownership and shallow expectations.If folk post ill take up the challenge to respond,if that response irks sensitive souls like yourself then I'm here to irk.Id rather congratulate than criticise,its hard to congratulate today with the low standards expected of many a lurcher today and that's a fact.

• Like 1

More videos to come anyway. Dog flattened a rabbit a couple night ago. Video footage to prove it was a great take. He had a barb wire fence approaching so he had to move quick and time his strike well. 

I was lamping in the fog, when most others wouldnt have bothered going. 

You will only get out what you put in and I accept I havent put much into this dog but hes got it. To keen for his own good. But he will run clever like he did that hare. Like he does do daytime. 

But none of this matters aslong as your happy. Enjoy getting out and in my case making hunting videos. 

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

The last 3 comments are why nobody posts anything decent on forums or sites anymore. What’s the point just so it can get picked apart by all the experts

Most of the so called experts don’t own a running dog anymore ?

• Like 5
  • Haha 4