Well now

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it wasn't for the shoots then I would of given up on the terriers when the ban first came in...only real legal way to carry on. We all need each other... The enemy are the establishment and these f

Strange how many “dog men” rush to defend the shooting community, when BASC & the countryside alliance throw us under the bus at every given opportunity. In their last press release regarding hare

I wouldn't say so... He's probably sick to death of having his livelihood ruined by clowns disturbing his birds and riding roughshot over his ground..same as a shepard etc... Let's be honest, there's

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

Typical knobhead reply loads a c**ts like this 

poachers on I’ll shoot everything you c**ts a the worst for leaving dead hares fox deer in middle a land no respect for nothing but licking hole for your permission lol 

why kill them so lads can’t run them surely you haven’t got the best interest of the game at heart just want shit dead 

pathetic for grown men to behave like that

Proper country men aren’t they, blasting f**k out of hares with thermals & rifles. No proper country man could do a thing like that.

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Does sound a bit like you’re the one with a superiority complex mate. Or a chip on your shoulder. You seem to view the whole world as if it’s neatly split into two camps. Not meant as a dig, but life just isn’t like that. 

I don’t know where you get that from, I’m superior to nobody. I just like getting out for a rake about with my dogs if I’m honest I’m happiest when I’m left alone.

1 hour ago, Shadow100 said:

I don’t know where you get that from, I’m superior to nobody. I just like getting out for a rake about with my dogs if I’m honest I’m happiest when I’m left alone.

Just from reading your posts mate. That lad with perm have no balls etc etc 

10 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Never read such rubbish,  not a chip on his shoulder but the whole chip pan. Says he doesn't want permission.......yeah right believe that too...... Who wouldnt want permission,  rabbits only of course ?

On 01/11/2020 at 16:30, jigsaw said:

If the ethnic minority work out where they release them, then none will survive, its getting harder every year to find game. In abundance

That was my thoughts exactly. I live near a coursing ground and in the old days they used to just turn em out local or on someones farm. Once the lamping crews knew they got no peace.

I hope the covid regulations don't mean this happens again.

46 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I didn’t mean every lad with permission, some of my mates have bits where the farmer lets them jump on and they’re good lads that I like having a run out with, wouldn’t do a bad turn to anyone. What I mean is there’s dog lads out there, that when they’re given a bit of land to work their dogs on they turn on the poaching lads, start sticking them in to keepers to get in the good books, you know the type there’s one on every shoot. I don’t think every man with a bit of permission is bottleless far from it, but the ones that turn on other dog lads to get in with keepers are the lowest of the low in my opinion, and they’re the type if they lost the permission they’d just pack in, that’s what I meant.

Edited by Shadow100
33 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Never read such rubbish,  not a chip on his shoulder but the whole chip pan. Says he doesn't want permission.......yeah right believe that too...... Who wouldnt want permission,  rabbits only of course ?

Honestly why would I want it? I don’t need it, I get plenty running for my dogs and very little trouble to be honest. Problem with permission is on occasion id have to make passing small talk with vermin like you. 

Edited by Shadow100
  • Haha 3

Big money shooting men are the biggest c**ts going I’ve got some permission on a smallish syndicate run shoot lad who owns the lad knows me well can go on whenever I want weather it’s middle of the night or the day i always park we’re he tells me to so he can see it’s me the amount of time shooting men have kicked off at him for letting me on with the dogs is unbelievable one even tried to walk me off till I told him to f**k off and mind his own business they go on when they like when he tells them not to think they run the show more fool them spending thousands to shoot a few birds and pretend your billy big bollocks for day 

• Like 2

Keep your head down do your own thing who cares what anyone else does if field sports is banned so be it I’ll loose a bit of permission I mainly freelance any how but I’d not loose any sleep over permission to be on a bit of land to legally run rabbits id just push forward doing my own thing most of us ain’t exactly ligit so it won’t effect us any way the only ones it will effect is people who lamp only on permission or shoot on permission. Tbh I couldn’t care less what the likes of packham does or if a full hunting ban is put in place it’ll not effect me or many other freelances who love running dogs 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2