Sign in to follow this  
whitefeet4190

LED or normal yellow beam

I am struggling to see aswell with these led lights no so going to get my old blitz back out, anyone had the same problem? 

• Like 4

Yea me gone back to me old yellow. As I have got older the last few years really noticed the eyes not as good.No chance with led plr 500. I go duck shooting with young fella and if he weren't there I wouldn't even know there was ducks about half the time lol. Once its light I am fine but in low light its pretty tough going past a certain range. Like the end of my nose haha 

• Like 4

Old ones are better without a doubt, I take an LED as a spare just Incase and last season was looking at something clear as day with the blitz, turned it off put the LED on it just out of curiosity and couldn’t see it at all 

• Like 1

I gone back to halogen. Don’t think the dog ran so well on led. For instance rabbit running back towards the lamp dog didn’t seem able to pick rabbit up so well and not really trying until beam was to side of dog or behind. That’s just what I thought tho 

• Like 4

I use both but I will say the halogen always seems a stronger beam with out a doubt 

• Like 3

I get on fine with led lamps just need me glasses on these days though lol.

Some folk reckon the dogs didn't spot so well down the white beam either again my dog never had a problem changing over.