Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dogman

Stay Alert

Recommended Posts

Just been made aware, a guy and his girlfriend from Tylorstown area in Rhondda is driving around in a white van reported to be stealing dogs for fighting. Keep your eye out for suspicious behaviour. There is a post going around on Facebook with more details.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

How silly are they you cant fight dogs the boxing gloves don't stay on there paws plus they can't  stand up properly on the back legs long enough to throw a decent punch general knowledge 

Share this post


Link to post

Seriously I hope they get caught by some of the local lads 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Penda said:

Seriously I hope they get caught by some of the local lads 

And kicked 2 feck

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, Black neck said:

And kicked 2 feck

Too right 

Share this post


Link to post

Just curious how do anyone know they are taking dogs for fighting? And I’m pretty sure your average dog of the street isn’t going to put up much of a show

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, General lee said:

Just curious how do anyone know they are taking dogs for fighting? And I’m pretty sure your average dog of the street isn’t going to put up much of a show

All bollocks mate

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

All bollocks mate

spot on , when you read the old books on the pit, they never liked to put anythink other than apbt in the pit to fight, fighting other breeds is pointless , as bulldogs are matched on  same weight , and full on 30-50lb bulldog , is to game for most other breeds. when there rolled young pups ,it was against another bulldog , not a cur type dog. regards these scum who pinch any breed of dog, they need rooting out, and have there knee caps  bust ,  ive got worn cartilage and thats fookin painful  , never min, d a bust knee , yep  it deff make them think twice next time .

Share this post


Link to post

The price dogs are fetching during lock down is beyond stupid. then if they Nick a bitch they will just breed the shit out the poor thing then dump it .it's age old bollocks about fighting and I  agree with bird the want the knees and hands busting 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

There alot of this going on round ours at the min, they are Irish travellers that are doing it, sad because it gives all the gypsy's a bad name now

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, bird said:

spot on , when you read the old books on the pit, they never liked to put anythink other than apbt in the pit to fight, fighting other breeds is pointless , as bulldogs are matched on  same weight , and full on 30-50lb bulldog , is to game for most other breeds. when there rolled young pups ,it was against another bulldog , not a cur type dog. regards these scum who pinch any breed of dog, they need rooting out, and have there knee caps  bust ,  ive got worn cartilage and thats fookin painful  , never min, d a bust knee , yep  it deff make them think twice next time .

I know how ya fell about the knees as it would make them think twice👍

Share this post


Link to post

A bit off track but Gerald Mcllelan who boxing fans will know, apparently bought a labrador so the his pit could keep sharp by killing it whilst the lab was tied up and mouth duct taped. Hes hated by many for this but he was a hell of a fighter in his day, a mean bloke

 

So possibly they are nicking them for this reason simply for the fighting dogs to practice if they are being pinched for fighting.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...