Stay Alert

28 minutes ago, Apache... said:

If that’s true McClellan got his come uppence then didn’t he.

Benn got lucky I think. Mclellan was an accident waiting to happen. Still a cnut though. 

Loads of stories on him fighting dogs 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its a navana of game apparently millions of hares deer having 2 stand on each other 2 mek room  But the a ogre guarding it more repulsive and terrifying than ote u ever likely 2 see ? 

The price dogs are fetching during lock down is beyond stupid. then if they Nick a bitch they will just breed the shit out the poor thing then dump it .it's age old bollocks about fighting and I  agre

Hope they die soon

Two lads was seen pulling a staff bull over garden fence and into a Subaru Forester few days ago local to me ,owners got it all on camera and plastered it all over fb .dog was recovered by police two days latter .

they need a good beating and long jail sentence and never allowed to own animal again .

• Like 3
On 20/08/2020 at 10:05, whitefeet4190 said:

There alot of this going on round ours at the min, they are Irish travellers that are doing it, sad because it gives all the gypsy's a bad name now

irish tinkers nothing like English Romani gypsy people .

irish come to England and travel around in large groups in spring /summer making as much money as poss and care nothing for the victims they leave behind ! They take anything .

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Two lads was seen pulling a staff bull over garden fence and into a Subaru Forester few days ago local to me ,owners got it all on camera and plastered it all over fb .dog was recovered by police two days latter .

they need a good beating and long jail sentence and never allowed to own animal again .

The want killing  job done dirty c**ts 

The probably won't get feck all done 2 um 

• Like 1
On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2020 at 11:59, baker boy said:

All bollocks mate

The feckwits with the HARD mutts are known to match them with stolen dogs that their superior shite can easily overcome.Dross that own dross and have the scruples of a peado gang,there lies the clue?.

1 hour ago, morton said:

The feckwits with the HARD mutts are known to match them with stolen dogs that their superior shite can easily overcome.Dross that own dross and have the scruples of a peado gang,there lies the clue?.

Cull the lot 

• Like 1
On 20/08/2020 at 19:44, Redace said:

Benn got lucky I think. Mclellan was an accident waiting to happen. Still a cnut though. 

Loads of stories on him fighting dogs 

no luck Ben was more durable Gerald had never gone the distance never needed 2 his shield was hanging out his mouth half way thru 

Still a shame what Happened 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Black neck said:

no luck Ben was more durable Gerald had never gone the distance never needed 2 his shield was hanging out his mouth half way thru 

Still a shame what Happened 

I'm a benn fan aswell   but Mclellan was a monster puncher. They think a lot of the damage was done was against Julian Jackson hed been getting headaches a lot after beating him. 

crazy fight though. I think Mclellan could have gone down as one of the best ever, but imo was an accident waiting to happen.

Any tips on how to get started working my dog ? Just been browsing lamps on here, hes fit to go. Might just get a led lamp and go walking in the countryside at night soon by bushes but where I no there aren't any sheep. Hes 18 month now

4 minutes ago, Redace said:

I'm a benn fan aswell   but Mclellan was a monster puncher. They think a lot of the damage was done was against Julian Jackson hed been getting headaches a lot after beating him. 

crazy fight though. I think Mclellan could have gone down as one of the best ever, but imo was an accident waiting to happen.

Any tips on how to get started working my dog ? Just been browsing lamps on here, hes fit to go. Might just get a led lamp and go walking in the countryside at night soon by bushes but where I no there aren't any sheep. Hes 18 month now

Hell of a puncher probably the hardest hitter at 12 stone but easy 2 hit how u reckon he of done agen calzagi 

I dont get on wi them led lamps but lot folks do just go a walk mate see whats what but ffs 8dunt go on foxdroppers patch or ya get lifed off 

• Haha 3

I'm a Calzaghe fan aswell so I think hed beat froch as the old debate goes.

Not sure hed have beat Mclellan , I'm still surprised Benn did. Gman looks terrifying from his highlight reel.

Haha, what's fox droppers patch I'm green as ? Atb

55 minutes ago, Redace said:

I'm a Calzaghe fan aswell so I think hed beat froch as the old debate goes.

Not sure hed have beat Mclellan , I'm still surprised Benn did. Gman looks terrifying from his highlight reel.

Haha, what's fox droppers patch I'm green as ? Atb

Its a navana of game apparently millions of hares deer having 2 stand on each other 2 mek room 

But the a ogre guarding it more repulsive and terrifying than ote u ever likely 2 see ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
7 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Its a navana of game apparently millions of hares deer having 2 stand on each other 2 mek room 

But the a ogre guarding it more repulsive and terrifying than ote u ever likely 2 see ? 

haha I'll take the risk heading up Leicester way now as I think he might be busy on this forum, so I slip in under the radar.