Stay Alert

4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

But the a ogre guarding it more repulsive and terrifying than ote u ever likely 2 see ? 

Those tweed knee length shorts with matching jacket and a checked shirt  with a fat beer belly sticking out are bad enough but with  those long green socks and mobile in hand  I agree blacky it's no sight for a newbie 

• Haha 3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its a navana of game apparently millions of hares deer having 2 stand on each other 2 mek room  But the a ogre guarding it more repulsive and terrifying than ote u ever likely 2 see ? 

The price dogs are fetching during lock down is beyond stupid. then if they Nick a bitch they will just breed the shit out the poor thing then dump it .it's age old bollocks about fighting and I  agre

Hope they die soon

3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Those tweed knee length shorts with matching jacket and a checked shirt  with a fat beer belly sticking out are bad enough but with  those long green socks and mobile in hand  I agree blacky it's no sight for a newbie 

Teks years 2 be how 2 deal wi such atrocities 

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Its a sad sad situation mag and its getting more  and more obsurd 

The good old 80's when all we had to worry about was AIDS.

2020 we worry about foxdropper. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, king said:

The good old 80's when all we had to worry about was AIDS.

2020 we worry about foxdropper. 

I don't worry about that weapon ? I'm more concerned about the weather the 80s was better than today for many reasons ? 

Just now, Blackmag said:

I don't worry about that weapon ? I'm more concerned about the weather the 80s was better than today for many reasons ? 

In the 80's FD was relaxed hence good weather.

Nowadays he's standing on the perm in such a rage the heat he is giving off is changing the weather ?

On 21/08/2020 at 19:49, Moocher71 said:

irish tinkers nothing like English Romani gypsy people .

irish come to England and travel around in large groups in spring /summer making as much money as poss and care nothing for the victims they leave behind ! They take anything .

Load of old bollocks and the english lot are as much a bunch of thieving cnuts as the irish are. Can't do links but BBC midlands has just put up[ a post about a fella being stopped with 100 puppies in his motor..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fireman said:

Load of old bollocks and the english lot are as much a bunch of thieving cnuts as the irish are. Can't do links but BBC midlands has just put up[ a post about a fella being stopped with 100 puppies in his motor..

https://www.glosnews.com/articles/more-than-30-puppies-found-in-back-of-van-after-man-is-arrested

Heard on the news last night they said 80+

• Like 1
On 20/08/2020 at 19:44, Redace said:

Benn got lucky I think. Mclellan was an accident waiting to happen. Still a cnut though. 

Loads of stories on him fighting dogs 

Did you see the dogs he owned, fat useless things. 

As for setting his dogs on tied up Labs, if true that just shows how clueless he really was. 

Yeah I've seen a photo of his favourite Duke and tbh it looked like a fat Staffy from the photos but was apparently good fighting dog. What I've read is that he would fight them for big money but Duke was getting killed in one fight so he stopped it nearly in tears and put him over his shoulder carried him out  and put him in front of high end car car covered in blood vowing never to do it again. Some bad stories about him involved with dog fighting and roy jones jr.

I suppose theyve been brought up around it and see nothing wrong with it. Like some peopl are proper anti fox hunting, badgers and hare coursing. 

On 24/08/2020 at 08:59, fireman said:

im first to say some steal ,some do drugs ,some even sell drugs sell ya granny as well if they could but make no mistake the gorger community got more than it's fair share of thieving ,drugs low life Cnuts .not every one from my community steals and breaks the law same as in yours ,good and bad in every one .

• Like 4