How long will it be ?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m a pretty straight living old boy these days but in my younger days I was bang at it, a thief and an habitual criminal with no morals, but I never hated the police for nicking me the people that in

Need to see some sort of Ariel evidence of this fight ?    can you give us a ten figure grid and we’ll get king to film it from his paraglider

He sounds frustrated by it - I reckon he's had enough of witnessing the special treatment being doled out and, just come on here to vent.   He won't be the only one in this country who's sic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I actually think I brought that up first mate if we are point scoring .
Finally  we agree on something but it goes for every single British nationalist reading this ,not just  me for the record as well Wilf .That said and out the way what’s anyone’s proposal for a peaceful ,lawful eviction where we all get to keep our houses and freedom cos I’m struggling with that one .

Just elect people that recognise it’s not working for anyone and then pay them to go away......what else can you do.

We both know that ain’t happening without a concerted campaign ,full truths and disclosures to educate the British public as to why multicultu........can’t even bring myself to write it ffs ,isn’t working .This is where your plan falls flat and where cowardice again kicks in again .

No one wants to rock the boat ,a boat that is up to the gunnels with dross from around the world .

15 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

So what’s being done to put those people in a place where they can be elected ,I’ll tell you nothing because all those who we seem to think are in it for the right reasons are cowards too .

Nobody will stand up and say it as it is and that’s where we are going wrong .Generation after generation of them getting stronger whilst we get weaker and weaker .

I agree with most of what you are saying the bit i dont agree with and actually find quite offensive is that " we " are cowards who wont stand up for our beliefs.

Getting behind nationalist political groups IS standing up for your beliefs....its all the average family man can do i honestly cant see whats so complicated about that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just elect people that recognise it’s not working for anyone and then pay them to go away......what else can you do.

History has shown... when you put two camps against each other, they will fight! Paying off didn't work for the Romans, Greeks or any other aged civilizations to the new upstarts etc. It always ends in a ruck ?‍♂️

Nothing is helping to stop this. Not the media, government, social media, individuals etc. The answer is the individual but we're all as groups too fuucking thick and indoctrinated to grasp that.

Hypothetical: if an alien species attacked us, could we band together and realise our differences are on the surface and work together to prevent invasion? If so, why not without the threat? 

Lo I’ve been there Gnash and most shy away just at the last critical moment .Not talking violence ,media .The parties you describe are full of pigeon chests and egos with no clear leadership or goal .

Complete change is what’s needed in the form  of one party that says it as it is and dosnt shirk the media .Up until  now we’ve seen neo natzis ,show boaters and flag wavers .All of them seem to be waiting for someone else to speak out and this is where change is needed .

Show me where anyone of these parties has said what you and I want ,they say what they know they can get away easily with .

Where is the door canvassing ,the flyers the public meetings ,the media hype, the banding together for a common goal .

Fragmented is where they will stay whilst we flounder deeper in the shit .

the whole point is our leaders are allowing this country to be taken over without a shot.we should have the power to sack these useless lying c**ts.farage should be pm.at least he is trying to educate people who live like a certain large flightless bird with its head buried in the sand.

25 minutes ago, mushroom said:

History has shown... when you put two camps against each other, they will fight! Paying off didn't work for the Romans, Greeks or any other aged civilizations to the new upstarts etc. It always ends in a ruck ?‍♂️

Nothing is helping to stop this. Not the media, government, social media, individuals etc. The answer is the individual but we're all as groups too fuucking thick and indoctrinated to grasp that.

Hypothetical: if an alien species attacked us, could we band together and realise our differences are on the surface and work together to prevent invasion? If so, why not without the threat? 

Paying them works, they did it at a very local level in Newham/Tower Hamlets albeit not based on race but on area.

They gave (mostly black) People £25,000 towards a mortgage to move out of the council estates and come down and ruin my little old area.......they came in droves mate.

These are base instinct people, give them enough to live like a king In Mozambique or some shit house and they will off out the gate like a greyhound.

8 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

the whole point is our leaders are allowing this country to be taken over without a shot.we should have the power to sack these useless lying c**ts.farage should be pm.at least he is trying to educate people who live like a certain large flightless bird with its head buried in the sand.

You do have that power, it’s given to you every 5 years

• Like 1