1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Why did they allow the Saudis to buy Sheffield United ?

Whatever your thoughts on the Saudis are, it's irrelevant if they are allowed to buy one club but not another.

Double standards.

Cheers.

Ya see max, Chart's understands how to draw parallel's in an argument.

• Haha 1

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a topic that involves ,football ,and NUFC  , Max could make Greb seem like a reasonable chap who doesn't like a never ending argument .

He'd have a saluki and a white bed sheet bought the day they took over. 

Given that no one agrees with you I’d suggest it ain’t. Its Max-sense and Max-morals.... Part of the greater world view that is Maxology

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

They not fit and proper ' don't you get that.

Moraly on every level it's not right.

Their Culture and Customs ain't the same as ours as we keep hearing on here ?

You cannot say one is ok and not another .

We bemoan Gov for allowing mass migration as it suits their agenda and pockets but willing to welcome another as it suits your agenda .

Its hypocrisy at its finest .

Like I say Youv either got a Moral Compass or you have Nor.

There is no inbetween.

MONEY should never come into it

Right is Right

Wrong is Wrong ?

Hold on, from what Chartpolski replied to me the other day they sound like their have it exactly right.

Stealing?.....loose a hand or foot

Adultery?......stoned to death

Murder?.......off comes your canister

No immigrants allowed, only visitors

A country picking and choosing what’s best for itself.

A country living by a religious moral code

Where marriage and property is sacred.

Where the king rules in the best interests of his country ?

Whats wrong with any of that?

I can see you are bursting at the seams to turn this into a racial debate but the comparison is just not there.

I don’t want f***ing Arabs owning historic English football clubs but it’s where we are at, as I said it’s easy to not support.....probably THEE easiest thing to not support, because instead of going to a league club you can just go off to a non league club and it will save you a load on money into the bargain.

You can’t say that if you let a remote group of 5 Arabs own a football club that you then have to accept 7.5 million of the 3rd world into a country to destroy the very fabric......that’s ludicrous !

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

Hold on, from what Chartpolski replied to me the other day they sound like their have it exactly right.

Stealing?.....loose a hand or foot

Adultery?......stoned to death

Murder?.......off comes your canister

No immigrants allowed, only visitors

A country picking and choosing what’s best for itself.

A country living by a religious moral code

Where marriage and property is sacred.

Where the king rules in the best interests of his country ?

Whats wrong with any of that?

I can see you are bursting at the seams to turn this into a racial debate but the comparison is just not there.

I don’t want f***ing Arabs owning historic English football clubs but it’s where we are at, as I said it’s easy to not support.....probably THEE easiest thing to not support, because instead of going to a league club you can just go off to a non league club and it will save you a load on money into the bargain.

You can’t say that if you let a remote group of 5 Arabs own a football club that you then have to accept 7.5 million of the 3rd world into a country to destroy the very fabric......that’s ludicrous !

As I also said, Wilf, it's far from perfect, but look at the surrounding countries like Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Iran, Lebanon, Libya, and suddenly Saudi isn't looking so bad !

Im not debating the rights and wrongs of Saudi Arabia, I'm on about the double standards of The Premier League.

They allowed Prince Abdullah al Saud to buy Sheffield United and install his son Prince Mussa'ad as Chairman without a murmur of dissent, but won't allow their cousin, Prince Mohammed al Saud to by Newcastle United.

Surely we deserve an explanation as to how some members of the Saudi Royal family are "fit and proper" while others are deemed not to be ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

As Iv said when it suits.

Wilf The Plastic Patriot ??

Now you are just being silly.

Shame, because you have actually been pretty sensible and coherent for the past few weeks.....don’t relapse now, you were doing so well ?

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Different Saudis I'd guess' Sheff Saudis prob don't have a direct link to chopping some journalist up in a Embassy and they prob did not rip off the organisation they trying to buy into for 2-3 years.

They were most prob fit and proper ?

Same family, same owners/administrators of the PIF that were going to invest 80% of the cost of buying Newcastle United.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

This Man ain't for Turning ?

Turning what ? 

Look, do yourself and all of us a favour and stay off the subject of race.

It has no meaning or context in this instance, it is completely irrelevant to NUFC and any proposed takeover by foreign investors.

We have done it to death in the past and you have a massive handicap when eulogising about it......so let’s just stop.

You don’t need the verbal whipping and I don’t need to give it to you ?

So back to football, as I said mate, it’s easy if you feel that strongly about the PL and modern top flight football business......don’t support it, go to non league instead.

They will appreciate your £10 gate money much more than any league club and certainly much more than any PL club ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

It's all about morals and standards.

You can't pick and choose because it benefits you or a agenda you have.

You cannot support one organisation that's against everything morally and legally your Country is about then Bitch on about other organisations because it don't benefit you or suit your agenda.

As Iv said They are not fit or proper to own a Premier League English Club and if it's passed it will be because of Brown Envelopes heading in the right direction again what folk Bitch on about re politics when it don't suit their Agenda.

Youv either got a moral compass or you have not.

End Of ?

Moral standards ? 

in football , where do we start? 

rangers ? 
celtic ? 
Real Madrid ? 
barca ? 
ac Milan ? 
Lazio? 

that’s not even starting in the eastern block or Latin America . 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So if your second cousin removed is a burglar you are ????

The bloke after acquiring nufc has been implicated as directly responsible of that journos murder after initially denying it .

Your letting your romance to saudi and newcastle fog your judgment ?

I'm not judging anything, I'm simply stating, (as you like to say), facts.

Theres no "bloke" after acquiring Newcastle.....it's the Saudi Public Investment Fund, which ALL members of the Saudi Royal family are stake holders in.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

They were refused because they were not fit and proper re human rights abuse - murder - and ripping off the English Prem for 2 years or more.

End of '

Dont come on here spouting morals ' culture ' history when it suits you my Plastic Patriot ?

The English premier league are the biggest load of arseholes going, they have been f***ing the lower leagues for years so I’m not about to shed a tear because the very people they wanted to attract played the monkey with them......f**k em !

Im sure you don’t really care either.

I won’t bother with the other nonsense, we know where that’s heading ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1