• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a topic that involves ,football ,and NUFC  , Max could make Greb seem like a reasonable chap who doesn't like a never ending argument .

He'd have a saluki and a white bed sheet bought the day they took over. 

Given that no one agrees with you I’d suggest it ain’t. Its Max-sense and Max-morals.... Part of the greater world view that is Maxology

Posted Images

10 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Ha ha ha ha 

GF personal fortune 16 Billion

Sartori 2 Billion

Russian Current owner of AS Monaco ???

f***ing Billions shall we say lol

Oh if only lol

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble max ? but that reporter Nick Barnes as admitted lying about a take over being close  just to fill air time ?? told you not to get excited ? your fans are proper pissed off today max  ? at least your lift as been fixed  ??

Edited by Blackmag
11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

But bye fook BM you went very quiet last night when I mentioned it ?

I bet you never slept a Wink ?

Had fecking nightmares max ? all that gravy biggest derby ect coming back but I do trust Donald to keep you were you are ? nust have a meeting tonight with masters about the takeover never say never max especially with staveley on board 

Does anyone south of about York have even the slightest idea what these two are on about ?...Staveley,Donald....who the bloody hell are these people its like a heated discussion on the floral arrangement of the Wycombe Wanderers function room who knows/cares !!

Edited by gnasher16

It seems like the Singapore Group that have supposedly bid for Newcastle aren't exactly what they claim to be !

Their headquarters have been traced to some rented office space above a Chinese restaurant in Singapore;

IMG_1286.PNG.04de5dfe8920d3bc5661196bd2ccc612.PNG

Theres no proof of their "23,000 employees" or their " £12 billion turnover" either !

Is it some sort of elaborate scam, publicity or hoping to boost their share price ?

Who knows, but it doesn't look kosher !

Cheers.