• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a topic that involves ,football ,and NUFC  , Max could make Greb seem like a reasonable chap who doesn't like a never ending argument .

He'd have a saluki and a white bed sheet bought the day they took over. 

Given that no one agrees with you I’d suggest it ain’t. Its Max-sense and Max-morals.... Part of the greater world view that is Maxology

Posted Images

Got took off but one way or another it looks like is Ashley keen to sell and few buyers are lined up willing to meet his price hopefully something sorted soon for the club and fans 

Edited by Blackmag

It was a good, relevant thread, but degenerated Into the usual arguments and abuse whenever Newcastle United are mentioned.

I, as a Newcastle native, but not a rabid football supporter, was quite interested in the proposed Saudi take over, especially as I lived in Saudi for many years, and I'm disappointed it's not happening.

But, it's not the end of the world, it's only football !

Cheers.

• Like 3

Hawks and doves ? The potential buyers took the opportunity to get their "non-refundable" deposit back due to the incompetence and cowardice of those opposing the takeover not making a decision ... possibly? Hawks usually win.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It was a good, relevant thread, but degenerated Into the usual arguments and abuse whenever Newcastle United are mentioned.

I, as a Newcastle native, but not a rabid football supporter, was quite interested in the proposed Saudi take over, especially as I lived in Saudi for many years, and I'm disappointed it's not happening.

But, it's not the end of the world, it's only football !

Cheers.

It's not over yet charti Newcastle city council boss as wrote to the fa asking for answers over the delay there's a petition by slavley  going to local mps with 50 000 plus signatures never say never 

Edited by Blackmag
9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

It's not over yet charti Newcastle city council boss as wrote to the fa asking for answers over the delay there's a petition by slavley  going to local mps with 50 000 plus signatures never say never 

Over 80,000 signatures now.

Cheers.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Anyone on here or in the UK willing to accept that can't complain about  Black Palimilitary Organisatiins ect

You can't just pick and choose when it suits.

You're going to have to talk me through that one..... :blink:

You can be against doing business with Saudi on moral grounds but how the hell do you draw parallels with 'Black Paramilitary Organisations'? For that matter, what black para' org's?

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What I'm saying is you cannot welcome something into our country that has the worst human rights abuses in the world.

Recently murdered a journalist .

A has been ripping off the product it wants to buy into.

You cannot think that is ok then bitch on about BLM or Immigrants storming over the channel ect ect 

Both are depremental to British Values on a moral basis and a legal one.

They are Not fit or proper to own a English Football Club end of ?

I still see no parallel with BLM. Which aren't even close to paramilitary fyi. Saudi want to buy a football club, BLM want to wreck our society and specifically white peoples lives. The only reason you have mentioned them is to turn this into a race debate again. It's a really tenuous link.

Yeah, maybe we shouldn't be dealing with Saudi on moral grounds. Personally I'm a pragmatist and perfectly fine with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All irrelevant really but if your are not willing to trade with someone with dubious moral values then you’d buy precisely zero in the supermarket if indeed that what it’s coming down to.

If we are talking social morals of another society, then I’d say theirs are probably better than ours.

Do I want to see English football clubs used as a plaything for wealthy foreign investors ?......no, but we are rather past that now.

We can as fans always go to non league then we don’t have to worry about any of that........a traveller just bought my old local club ! Lol ? 

• Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

It's all about morals and standards.

You can't pick and choose because it benefits you or a agenda you have.

You cannot support one organisation that's against everything morally and legally your Country is about then Bitch on about other organisations because it don't benefit you or suit your agenda.

As Iv said They are not fit or proper to own a Premier League English Club and if it's passed it will be because of Brown Envelopes heading in the right direction again what folk Bitch on about re politics when it don't suit their Agenda.

Youv either got a moral compass or you have not.

End Of ?

LOL, you draw and equivalence between Saudi buying a business and the BLM mob, which was nonsense. There isn't any significant parallel. You'd like there to be because it brings the race topic back up for you.

Saudi want to buy a UK business! That's it! That's all this is about. There's no parallel to BLM and supporting one and not the other is fine because the reasoning behind both is completely different.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

We don't seem to have any qualms about buying their oil and gas to power and fuel our homes, transport, businesses, etc.

This is why the government wanted nothing to do with the takeover. We can sell them billions of pounds worth of arms and equipment, train their military, police, security services, etc, but we can't sell them a football club, well we can't sell them Newcastle United, but we can sell them Sheffield United !

Double standards, methinks !

Cheers.

• Like 3
Just now, maxhardcore said:

They not fit and proper ' don't you get that.

Moraly on every level it's not right.

Their Culture and Customs ain't the same as ours as we keep hearing on here ?

You cannot say one is ok and not another .

We bemoan Gov for allowing mass migration as it suits their agenda and pockets but willing to welcome another as it suits your agenda .

Its hypocrisy at its finest .

Like I say Youv either got a Moral Compass or you have Nor.

There is no inbetween.

MONEY should never come into it

Right is Right

Wrong is Wrong ?

You're incoherent and all over the place. Now you're comparing immigration to the Saudi buyout! They're not selling the Saudis f***ing passports!

Ya wanna talk about morals. I remember when you were out East last year and took your kid cub petting. That industry is f***ing rancid with cruelty!

See the fact is that no two people in this world have the same morals. In your mind where you repeat the naive mantra of "right is right and wrong is wrong" I'm sure it seems that way. We couldn't buy a damn thing if we ruled out everyone with a dodgey policy history.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2