Sign in to follow this  
riohog

any pups out there ?

28 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Sorry to hear about your Saluki. I put my old Beddy type down two weeks ago, 15 years old.

I might go the opposite way to you and bring in a Saluki type again.

My mate is breeding these two shortly, both heavily Saluki influenced coursing types;

FullSizeRender.jpg.a86a230596ee8f21e94150e501ec6d07.jpg

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Cheers.

i get you there  i do like the desert blood ..

Ye he 9 now been a good dog hopefully the bitch takes hope you find what you’re looking for mate atb longers01 

1 minute ago, riohog said:

i get you there  i do like the desert blood ..

I've had good fun with the first cross deer/grey bitch, but she's 11 now and retired, so I'm in the market for a pup or two.

My mate has mated a greyhound bitch he brought in from Ireland with one of his deerhounds;

IMG_4406.JPG.931a81850b8a908187fcb4c21b9559cc.JPG

The bitch is sired by Mafi Magic, the Irish coursing grey, and the sire has a lot of Doxhope blood, so the breeding there.

Im in the happy position that there a few good choices about.

Cheers.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've had good fun with the first cross deer/grey bitch, but she's 11 now and retired, so I'm in the market for a pup or two.

My mate has mated a greyhound bitch he brought in from Ireland with one of his deerhounds;

The bitch is sired by Mafi Magic, the Irish coursing grey, and the sire has a lot of Doxhope blood, so the breeding there.

Cheers.

I’d have a crack at one of them over the saluki types without a doubt, they look a much nicer example of their breeds than the other 2 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Like the sound of them chartpolski 👌🏼

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

They will be sold in a crack,if I wanted another lurcher that would be my choice 👍

10 minutes ago, lurchers said:

They will be sold in a crack,if I wanted another lurcher that would be my choice 👍

They won't be sold mate, or advertised,  neither will the Saluki types.

They'll be gifted to friends and family, and lads that will work them.

Theres still plenty of good lads in the game. 👍

Cheers.

• Like 4

Looking at taking litter out of my bitch only thing she comes in season December time ones a year 3/8 beddy 5/8 greyhound back to dog same way bred blue bitch fawn dog 👍IMG_0583.JPG.5e3e567b3ac9e8e099fc0affaa892184.JPGIMG-20200301-WA0000.jpg.720e8d25fae02c603eff514eb01672e8.jpg

• Like 13

2 hours ago, tank34 said:

Looking at taking litter out of my bitch only thing she comes in season December time ones a year 3/8 beddy 5/8 greyhound back to dog same way bred blue bitch fawn dog 👍IMG_0583.JPG.5e3e567b3ac9e8e099fc0affaa892184.JPGIMG-20200301-WA0000.jpg.720e8d25fae02c603eff514eb01672e8.jpg

Good breeding that, if was after beddyx that's what I go for, I like the 1x but you don't see many bred that way for some reason.?? 

Mate has a.litter of beddy greyhounds couple  bitches left 3 weeks old my dog bruces  sister has been lined with his boy so nephew over auntie just over in Glasgow area could pass on his number 8f you wanted 

Edited by nothernlite

1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

Mate has a.litter of beddy greyhounds couple  bitches left 3 weeks old my dog bruces  sister has been lined with his boy so nephew over auntie just over in Glasgow area could pass on his number 8f you wanted 

thanks for the heads up  ,that may have done me  ,but i should have made it abit clearer , its a dog pup i want ,thank you anyway  ,, 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bird said:

Good breeding that, if was after beddyx that's what I go for, I like the 1x but you don't see many bred that way for some reason.?? 

Came out of fashion the first x , now there a wanted dog it's finding the right beddy to use an there just not about 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Came out of fashion the first x , now there a wanted dog it's finding the right beddy to use an there just not about 

it doesnt have to be a first X im after  ,

6 hours ago, bird said:

thats a very nice looking bitch a nice dog pup out of that would do me just fine :good:   re;; tank 34  bitch 

• Like 1