Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
riohog

any pups out there ?

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Sorry to hear about your Saluki. I put my old Beddy type down two weeks ago, 15 years old.

I might go the opposite way to you and bring in a Saluki type again.

My mate is breeding these two shortly, both heavily Saluki influenced coursing types;

FullSizeRender.jpg.a86a230596ee8f21e94150e501ec6d07.jpg

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Cheers.

 

i get you there  i do like the desert blood ..

Share this post


Link to post

Ye he 9 now been a good dog hopefully the bitch takes hope you find what you’re looking for mate atb longers01 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, riohog said:

i get you there  i do like the desert blood ..

I've had good fun with the first cross deer/grey bitch, but she's 11 now and retired, so I'm in the market for a pup or two.

My mate has mated a greyhound bitch he brought in from Ireland with one of his deerhounds;

IMG_4406.JPG.931a81850b8a908187fcb4c21b9559cc.JPG

The bitch is sired by Mafi Magic, the Irish coursing grey, and the sire has a lot of Doxhope blood, so the breeding there.

Im in the happy position that there a few good choices about.

Cheers.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've had good fun with the first cross deer/grey bitch, but she's 11 now and retired, so I'm in the market for a pup or two.

My mate has mated a greyhound bitch he brought in from Ireland with one of his deerhounds;

IMG_4406.JPG.931a81850b8a908187fcb4c21b9559cc.JPG

The bitch is sired by Mafi Magic, the Irish coursing grey, and the sire has a lot of Doxhope blood, so the breeding there.

Im in the happy position that there a few good choices about.

Cheers.

I’d have a crack at one of them over the saluki types without a doubt, they look a much nicer example of their breeds than the other 2 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I've had good fun with the first cross deer/grey bitch, but she's 11 now and retired, so I'm in the market for a pup or two.

My mate has mated a greyhound bitch he brought in from Ireland with one of his deerhounds;

IMG_4406.JPG.931a81850b8a908187fcb4c21b9559cc.JPG

The bitch is sired by Mafi Magic, the Irish coursing grey, and the sire has a lot of Doxhope blood, so the breeding there.

Im in the happy position that there a few good choices about.

Cheers.

Like the sound of them chartpolski 👌🏼

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I've had good fun with the first cross deer/grey bitch, but she's 11 now and retired, so I'm in the market for a pup or two.

My mate has mated a greyhound bitch he brought in from Ireland with one of his deerhounds;

IMG_4406.JPG.931a81850b8a908187fcb4c21b9559cc.JPG

The bitch is sired by Mafi Magic, the Irish coursing grey, and the sire has a lot of Doxhope blood, so the breeding there.

Im in the happy position that there a few good choices about.

Cheers.

They will be sold in a crack,if I wanted another lurcher that would be my choice 👍

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, lurchers said:

They will be sold in a crack,if I wanted another lurcher that would be my choice 👍

They won't be sold mate, or advertised,  neither will the Saluki types.

They'll be gifted to friends and family, and lads that will work them.

Theres still plenty of good lads in the game. 👍

Cheers.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Looking at taking litter out of my bitch only thing she comes in season December time ones a year 3/8 beddy 5/8 greyhound back to dog same way bred blue bitch fawn dog 👍IMG_0583.JPG.5e3e567b3ac9e8e099fc0affaa892184.JPGIMG-20200301-WA0000.jpg.720e8d25fae02c603eff514eb01672e8.jpg

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, tank34 said:

Looking at taking litter out of my bitch only thing she comes in season December time ones a year 3/8 beddy 5/8 greyhound back to dog same way bred blue bitch fawn dog 👍IMG_0583.JPG.5e3e567b3ac9e8e099fc0affaa892184.JPGIMG-20200301-WA0000.jpg.720e8d25fae02c603eff514eb01672e8.jpg

Good breeding that, if was after beddyx that's what I go for, I like the 1x but you don't see many bred that way for some reason.?? 

Share this post


Link to post

Mate has a.litter of beddy greyhounds couple  bitches left 3 weeks old my dog bruces  sister has been lined with his boy so nephew over auntie just over in Glasgow area could pass on his number 8f you wanted 

Edited by nothernlite

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

Mate has a.litter of beddy greyhounds couple  bitches left 3 weeks old my dog bruces  sister has been lined with his boy so nephew over auntie just over in Glasgow area could pass on his number 8f you wanted 

thanks for the heads up  ,that may have done me  ,but i should have made it abit clearer , its a dog pup i want ,thank you anyway  ,, 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, bird said:

Good breeding that, if was after beddyx that's what I go for, I like the 1x but you don't see many bred that way for some reason.?? 

Came out of fashion the first x , now there a wanted dog it's finding the right beddy to use an there just not about 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Came out of fashion the first x , now there a wanted dog it's finding the right beddy to use an there just not about 

it doesnt have to be a first X im after  ,

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, bird said:

Good breeding that, if was after beddyx that's what I go for, I like the 1x but you don't see many bred that way for some reason.?? 

thats a very nice looking bitch a nice dog pup out of that would do me just fine :good:   re;; tank 34  bitch 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...