any pups out there ?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ffs i only asked if there was any pups out there ,didnt really need a lesson in  dog breeding  and genetics     

Looking at taking litter out of my bitch only thing she comes in season December time ones a year 3/8 beddy 5/8 greyhound back to dog same way bred blue bitch fawn dog ?

it makes a massive difference  in mho, depth  of breeding eliminates variation, { the bitsa factor lol } and as long as good workers are used only it  will improve your chances of getting a good pup n

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

Sorry to here that mate.dont see that cross getting bred much now

allthough ihave enjoyed the salukis , ,getting abit long in the tooth these days , just thought id go back to the 70,s type of lurcher with abit of sheep dog in it  ,.but yes  dont seem to be fashionable in todays world ..

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, riohog said:

allthough ihave enjoyed the salukis , ,getting abit long in the tooth these days , just thought id go back to the 70,s type of lurcher with abit of sheep dog in it  ,.but yes  dont seem to be fashionable in todays world ..

colliejohn  who on here and mooches  , used his colliex dog on ablokes  beddy/whippet/grey bitch , the bloke on mooches , think the bitch be chipping out  couple weeks , might be what you want ?   for me though there be bit to much collie in the mix  , think he 5/8 collie i might be wrong lol  , maybe pm him, or if your on mooches have a look .!

13 minutes ago, bird said:

colliejohn  who on here and mooches  , used his colliex dog on ablokes  beddy/whippet/grey bitch , the bloke on mooches , think the bitch be chipping out  couple weeks , might be what you want ?   for me though there be bit to much collie in the mix  , think he 5/8 collie i might be wrong lol  , maybe pm him, or if your on mooches have a look .!

Pups should still be quick enough for a few rabbits etc. Sounds a nice litter that.

You still not bred bryn to anything yet bird?

17 minutes ago, bird said:

thanks for the heads up  but i agree  bit to much sheep dog in them .ive had 1/2 crosses years ago .not world beaters but will get your dinner  :thumbs:

Sorry to hear about your Saluki. I put my old Beddy type down two weeks ago, 15 years old.

I might go the opposite way to you and bring in a Saluki type again.

My mate is breeding these two shortly, both heavily Saluki influenced coursing types;

FullSizeRender.jpg.a86a230596ee8f21e94150e501ec6d07.jpg

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Cheers.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, riohog said:

If I here of anything I'll let you now.only litter about that I now of now is Jacob Evos litter on here but not the cross you are after

5 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

If I here of anything I'll let you now.only litter about that I now of now is Jacob Evos litter on here but not the cross you are after

thanks david  , im not hard and fast about the x  but a bit of beddi or collie in it would do for me.   no bull  in it    cheers   '''

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Ok mate sorry to hear about your loss I’ve lined these two 3 weeks ago should make handy little lurchers mam 3/4 beddy whippet dad first x Wheaton whippet atb longers01 

88C71895-828E-4A18-85CE-0D6B2F495D17.jpeg

A7006C31-C302-48A7-AE99-8112E83C7069.jpeg

A05AF4F5-8369-4447-BFD6-DD9A23363E03.jpeg

strong head on that weaton just not sure about that x although good luck ..

28 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Sorry to hear about your Saluki. I put my old Beddy type down two weeks ago, 15 years old.

I might go the opposite way to you and bring in a Saluki type again.

My mate is breeding these two shortly, both heavily Saluki influenced coursing types;

FullSizeRender.jpg.a86a230596ee8f21e94150e501ec6d07.jpg

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Cheers.

i get you there  i do like the desert blood ..