few divs of hunting life's catch up post

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had some financially good news today the African boy I've been sponsoring has been eaten by a lion!!!

These are my greatgrandparents mule traces for working a plow. hand made.My grandfather used them as a young man.One of my prize possessions hanging in my barn. Sorry for bad pic.Only one I had.

I can  remember seeing you get there.........  

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Hi guys just been watching the news " And the lady who does the donkey rides at whitby over at the east coast is struggling with the up keep with the covid situation and may have to sell a few donkeys. " She was saying that since the donkeys cant be out doing what they do best. "  And thats to putting a smile on all our kids and grandkids faces. It's said because there struggling with grazing as the grass isnt growing with the hot weather that weve had an struggling to feed them with no income because all that came from us guys that kids rode the donkeys  . And this is down to the  government not wanting fund them they make me sick. So she's had to set up a Facebook fundraising page where people can donate called whitby donkeys funding . So that's the reason I've put this up so the good willed people on hunting life that may not of seen the news can donate to a good cause . Another British legacy that will go if we don't help to save. Thanks for reading guys

I'm all ready sponsoring donkeys in India.

The 1 I sponsor has a wonky leg.so ive nicknamed him 'clip clop' 

It was that sad music and pictures of clip clop carrying 40 bricks that convinced me to donate..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, king said:

I'm all ready sponsoring donkeys in India.

The 1 I sponsor has a wonky leg.so ive nicknamed him 'clip clop' 

It was that sad music and pictures of clip clop carrying 40 bricks that convinced me to donate..

I'm sponsoring a fella in Africa, only has one leg, a bike that had no peddles, and has to cycle 20 miles a day for a pint of water. 

I'm heart broken when I get the emails about him

Atb j 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

If the donkeys are a business have they applied for the grants etc? 

You get grants here on them  instead of 

Cattle or sheep to have on the land

Atb j 

4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

If the donkeys are a business have they applied for the grants etc? 

Feck the grants they are missing a trick there's loads of houses being built in the UK.

Get the donkeys on site carrying bricks 

Some PPE on them job done.

b1f99a76af79d763b76f40d1db530bb7_original.0.1534436015.jpg.79733222aed19d5d24c16502b0f3671f.jpg

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, king said:

Feck the grants they are missing a trick there's loads of houses being built in the UK.

Get the donkeys on site carrying bricks 

Some PPE on them job done.

b1f99a76af79d763b76f40d1db530bb7_original.0.1534436015.jpg.79733222aed19d5d24c16502b0f3671f.jpg

Probably do a better job than half the brickies on sites nowadays 

• Haha 1

To the ones who've put stupid comments grow up your ment to be grown men wtf  I've put this up for decent folk to see that don't want to see another british tradition go because once there gone there gone we all know the government don't fight to get them back. 

I’ve never understood why Donkeys have such a shit life there either carrying some fat lazy fecker up a mountain ( Lindos those that have been will know) or being made to carry ridiculous weights in shit conditions in the hope of getting a carrot at the end of their shift, sod coming back as a donkey if I had a bit of land I’d buy a donkey they seem a lot more laid back than a flighty horse.  

Edited by FLATTOP
Grammatically incorrect old chap
  • Like 6
Just now, shaaark said:

Yeah, the miserable looking feckers. Why the long face?! ?

Tbh I've seen a pair recently at a disabled riding school and they did look much happier than normal whilst chilling munching on grass. ?

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Tbh I've seen a pair recently at a disabled riding school and they did look much happier than normal whilst chilling munching on grass. ?

Only ever  ridden a donkey once in my life. 50 years ago on barry beach, south wales. Didn't really enjoy it, as the c**t had ideas of his own, not the woman's who was supposed to be in control of the f****r ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 4
42 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Yeah she was say they applied for the grant and because they didn't make a decent profit from it they got knocked back. 

I wonder how many cash only businesses “ that don’t make much money “ have been unable to get government handouts during this crisis .?

• Like 2