What's funny Max, maybe it's a case of others having to prove he's not the best as he is the lineal champ but questions will always be asked if he doesn't have these big fights. 

Why chase the third bout with Wilder, is it a case of he knows he has his number so wants the safe bet? 

He didn't give Big John McDermott a rubber match did he? ?

As for a comparison with Ali, that's just silly talk. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Say no more

Ali after beating sonny liston at 22 yrs old in 1964 (56 years ago)    If people are still talking about him as the greatest nearly 6 decades later, I think it’s fair to say it’s b

You see Greb ,it is possible to make a nonsensical , unbelievably daft post ,about a subject you have no personal experience of without insulting people look an learn ,be nice.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Fury last night saying his so called Feather Dusters have done for Wilder and AJ's next .

Hes become a Great Role model for folk the way he's came back from the brink .

Youd think Folk in GB would get right behind him on every level ?

Back from what brink you fecking muppet,he hardly had a massive habit and lost everything,iv'e come back and have achieved loads more with fcuk all than that twat ever has with his millions already in the bank and i know a good few other folk who have as well.Role model,,do yourself a favour and stop talking shite about something else you know feck all about....

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, fireman said:

Back from what brink you fecking muppet,he hardly had a massive habit and lost everything,iv'e come back and have achieved loads more with fcuk all than that twat ever has with his millions already in the bank and i know a good few other folk who have as well.Role model,,do yourself a favour and stop talking shite about something else you know feck all about....

Beat me to it, he sniffed a few lines and got a little upset when he was caught cheating

He came back from Being morbidly obese, suffering with Dark depression. Whilst that’s no accolade for some, it is for others. 

People have been inspired by his claw back.
Now I’ve heard the argument, that he had millions of pounds to keep him focused etc, but if life itself isn’t a big enough reward then nothing is. 

ive come back from worse. whilst I’m giving no man the credit for that (other than myself), I did draw strength from the likes of TF as an example that it could be done.
There’s some that can and there’s some that can’t, no matter how much help is out there for them. I will always respect the man that can. I’ve buried a couple that couldn’t 

The show goes on......

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What's up you Pop a E one weekend and loose the Plot ??

His past present and ongoing struggles re mental health are well documented and yes he's been a good role model since it all came to the fore and got his life back on track YOU MUPPET ??

What makes him a good role model? Bad mouthing, acting up, drugs or cheating?

24 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He's showed all that can be overcome  and that you can change ' get on the right track ect .

Or he could stood up and said White Folk should only shop in white establishments and put their money into white businesses ??

We all know that would have been swept under the carpet ?

What exactly has he over come? 

I do like Tyson Fury and, I hope that he can keep winning  :yes:

He's a lively character with his dodgy suits and comments but, it makes him different from the status quo. 

As for Fury Vs Ali - feck knows.

......... Fury is a tricky, frustrating fighter. He seems to have a way of stopping everyones tactics. He's awkward.

But, Ali was quick and hard. Slightly smaller than Fury but, he did come back fast and focused when he'd been caught.

Purely theoretical but, I think it would depend who had more in the tank and, what era they boxed in.

........... back then, I think Ali would slug it out out and win in the later rounds.

Nowadays, I think he'd find the refereeing frustrating and, would lose to Fury on points or, maybe a late TKO.

9 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

What's up you Pop a E one weekend and loose the Plot ??

His past present and ongoing struggles re mental health are well documented and yes he's been a good role model since it all came to the fore and got his life back on track YOU MUPPET ??

If he's the sort of role model your putting in front of your kids then your a bigger fuckwit that i ever thought you were:doh:,he got caught being a greedy fecker and just to point something out to you,every junkie in the country on the sick is on the sick due to mental health issues and not because there addicted to drugs.It's the  reason for taking them in the first place according to the experts when the truth is drug takers are just folk who just like the buzz drugs give you.:yes:..I lived the junkie world for 10 years max,lost everything i owned and i mean everything and iv'e been stood in just the clothes on my back plenty of times with no hope for tomorrow or even the want to see tomorrow, so please don't try to preach to me about what that gobshite has gone through as i have been there and done it.You haven't nor have any idea about that world as your words show,so max  give your smart arsed reply if you want but you won't be calling me anything new that i haven't heard before :tongue2:and it matters not to me what folk think as those that do matter to me don't care and those that don't care really don't matter to me..:victory:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Sounds like your needed to get something off your chest re addiction ' fairplay I hope you can stay clean .

Fury delivering a positive message post addiction whilst constantly fighting depression and dark episodes Does give many thousands of others strength and hope worldwide wether you like that or want to admit that.

Everyone draws strength from different  places ?

I'm clean nearly 20 years now and came to terms with what i did long ago max,so no need to get anything off my chest without sounding funny :victory:.Like you know about greyhound racing with the in's and out's and blags etc,i know all about the world of a drug addict and what comes with it in every way (Trainspotting the film:thumbdown:,my life would be a blockbuster :laugh:)and sorry to make light of a fella's dull patch but it was hardy a time where he lost it all and reached rock bottom.But credit where credit is due and he did stop himself before he did blow the lot and he has sought help by the looks of him now,:yes:,but please a figure of hope to thousands????,god fecking help them if he is and i'd be still bang at it if he was what i had to look up to for insperation..80...

But again like you say everyone draws strength from different places and if he helps one person over come their demons then fare play to him, :thumbs:..

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, VOON said:

Puts to bed the myth that Clay was given minutes to recover by Dundee tearing open his glove. 

The real travesty that is forgotten is that he was given smelling salts, I'm confident he would have recovered anyway but that was cheating. 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Puts to bed the myth that Clay was given minutes to recover by Dundee tearing open his glove. 

The real travesty that is forgotten is that he was given smelling salts, I'm confident he would have recovered anyway but that was cheating. 

They reckon the archive was edited...