Raw beef abattoir vrs dog food seller

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some fat to add to the rabbit while mincing 

I’ve tried few brands of bag food high end and cheaper and settled on none of them, old fashioned brown bread, meat, tripe, fish, veg, plenty liquids and a good multivitamin. Along with good housing &

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Penda said:

I think variety is what the trick is my dad always told mine have bone some days not the big knuckle bones I'm talking spines ribs breast it's all got stuff in thst the dog needs fish all sorts raw egg offal etc

Alright ill throw in a few eggs and a fish head tight bollox 

9 minutes ago, C.green said:

I do t think you can beat feeding good lamb or mutton for dogs fresher the better. 

I take mutton or still bornes from a local sheep farmer for free ex breeding stock I get a couple a year off him normally in my deal I’ve got with him normally all I have to do is butcher them he does the rest it’s only when he goes through his stock rather than paying the hunt to collect or taking the mutton to be bought up cheap by pakis cheap at auction I pay for them in Labour or if he needs a hand with anything 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, poxon said:

I take mutton or still bornes from a local sheep farmer for free ex breeding stock I get a couple a year off him normally in my deal I’ve got with him normally all I have to do is butcher them he does the rest it’s only when he goes through his stock rather than paying the hunt to collect or taking the mutton to be bought up cheap by pakis cheap at auction I pay for them in Labour or if he needs a hand with anything 

I do the same

• Like 1
Just now, Netmaker said:

I do the same

Said I’m doing him a good turn but is all I see is him doing me the favours tbh I don’t often get a call asking for much help round his land but the minute a call comes in I drop what I’m doing to go assist 

• Like 1

I think pups reared on plenty of mutton do good my first litter went through a whole sheep ? with there dam in 6weeks being fed it once a day along side other foods they were lapping mutton mince an powdered lac milk up by 2weeks old of age by 6weeks old I was giving them meaty bone to keep them entertained 

• Like 1