I stay in all the best places ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s giving me a chance to try out the new camp knife I made. It just easily split a load of fire wood and only took two swings to cut a rabbit in half so I’m very happy.   

Looks good mate, very pleased to see camp discipline has been maintained and the area is nice and tidy........Gnashers effort on the other hand looks like he is about to throw a gallon of 4 star on it

Posted Images

Looks good mate, very pleased to see camp discipline has been maintained and the area is nice and tidy........Gnashers effort on the other hand looks like he is about to throw a gallon of 4 star on it and have mates round for fireworks ! 

• Haha 9

Found this dogs dinner in the woods recently . People come to the countryside to experience its beauty and then just leave their crap for people like me to tidy up . 

We had to get the fire brigade out a couple of summers ago after a wannabe Ray Mears left a campfire unattended and the fire got into the roots . We had to dig trenches and carry buckets of water all day.  I see Gnasher style piles of sticks all the time . Every now and then I spend an afternoon with the chainsaw “tidying “ the mess up . Humbug!!!!

6700E291-61E6-423B-9459-24E607B6FF0A.jpeg

E3200844-BA5F-4FA9-908E-BEAEC5904C32.jpeg

• Sad 1

that is awful...........i hate litter of any kind...well done you for clearing it up...

i take the piss out of socks.......but really ...thats what you should be like..........take memories home with you and just leave footprints...

Edited by ditchman
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Found this dogs dinner in the woods recently . People come to the countryside to experience its beauty and then just leave their crap for people like me to tidy up . 

We had to get the fire brigade out a couple of summers ago after a wannabe Ray Mears left a campfire unattended and the fire got into the roots . We had to dig trenches and carry buckets of water all day.  I see Gnasher style piles of sticks all the time . Every now and then I spend an afternoon with the chainsaw “tidying “ the mess up . Humbug!!!!

6700E291-61E6-423B-9459-24E607B6FF0A.jpeg

E3200844-BA5F-4FA9-908E-BEAEC5904C32.jpeg

I can’t believe your taking the piss out of gnashers best work .......

• Haha 3
48 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

See few tarp shelters like that alongside roads near towns where homeless people or European immigrants are holed up. 

Dont get me started on fires, still can't believe the fire near me yesterday from a bloody disposable bbq! 

Seen that one on the news, fcking idiots lol

• Like 1
10 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

See few tarp shelters like that alongside roads near towns where homeless people or European immigrants are holed up. 

Dont get me started on fires, still can't believe the fire near me yesterday from a bloody disposable bbq! 

Massive fire on reed beds on the river Tay smoke could be seen over 50 miles away

3 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Really, that's not good, Do they know what caused it? 

Don't know how it started but big important site for all kinds of wildlife could see the smoke from my place and we'll over twenty miles from me