Blacks all the time.

17 hours ago, WILF said:

Ok, so a couple of polite questions.......don’t you ever get embarrassed by all these media types kissing your arse and cucking hard about how great you are compared to them as white people? 

Do you find it embarrassing that your fellow black men make up 13% of the population but 86% of the prison population......or is there some odd reason that law enforcement are jailing black men for white mens crime ? 

Also, do you think the black eyed peas will reform anytime soon?.

• Haha 5

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a war on your race, history, culture and sense of self.........a broken people are a weak people ! So shut up, keep paying and do as you are f***ing told !  

Amazon programme on the other night  2 family's of blacks.and 1 black presenter and 1 white presenter. Filmed in the UK.. Why am I seeing this all the time.... The adverts.mixed al

Na man I'm faithful  lol besides  only got to go to Kuwait and Jordan.was hoping to go to Syria but my fight got messed up both times. Will say though few time we got off base me and the boys got to s

Posted Images

12 hours ago, WILF said:

Think of it less as “running away” and more of it as “self isolating” ? 

Theres no chance of my kids being exposed to that shit here and possibly infected because that shit don’t exist here......hey presto, a generation of white kids free from infection who have grown up in a culture of normality.

The shit me and you grew up around in London would be as alien and uncomfortable to my kids as being dumped on Mars mate.

Imho, only those who have experienced life away from this madness can truly save us......when you are amongst it there is a better than even chance you will be overwhelmed.

Old men like us bleating on about all we were before this offensive is totally meaningless.....they have to live amongst their own to appreciate what it’s like when they are not amongst their own.

Then they see the value themselves, not just have to take at face value the words of old fogeys like us.

You,ve never heard of the phrase " You can run but you cant hide " have you mate ?

For a focused fella Wilf you seem to be all over the place with this....hang on let me refer back to something you said yesterday.

13 hours ago, WILF said:

Now, as you may or may not know our problem in Europe is compounded because as white Europeans we are below replacement levels with regards to breeding, we are literally dying out ! 

So not only are people who are alien to Europe (in the same way I would be alien to Africa) getting a hand up at every turn, we are at the same time dying out......it’s like a species at the edge of extinction and the government, media, academia etc are handing hunters more rifles ! 

Is Ireland no longer in Europe ?....have you built a moat around your little village ?

Wilf dont you think parts of Sweden,Austria etc thought they was well out of it like you do.....infact never mind the other side of Europe places like Oxford,Peterborough etc....you say it yourself white people are being replaced/dying out....dont you think people there were watching what was happening in London and Birmingham and saying " f**k them we're alright ".....if you think you are safe then you're just not thinking straight !

Just out of curiosity mate answer me this....how many mosques do you have over there 30 ? 40 ?.....i think they call them provinces dont they,how many of them do not have a mosque ?........once you,ve found the answer then find out how many there was in the 50,s and 60,s........and then try telling me you are safe.......didnt Portlaishe ( excuse spelling ) have a Nigerian mayor a while back ?

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Of course some want to talk us down to excuse their own failings amongst their own people but these people can’t invent history just because they hate the fact they were a non starter amongst their own.

Perfectly worded.

11 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Half the battle is with  whites themselves liberals ect then the press labelling any thing right wing that goes against it if they were to live amongst it for a year I'm sure most would change there mind 

We must get past this fear of the spoken word or reputations being tarnished for being " right wing "..........Islam is not conquering the western world due to the virtues of the Islamic religion its conquering it because western governments have assisted it by criminalizing all and every form of organised opposition to it by white men !

Look at the new Scottish laws on " hate crimes " you can now get 7 years for calling someone a wog....then you,ve got simple c**ts like this Layla Moran sort and whatever his name is Davey fasting to help Muslims along during Ramadan....unfortunately we are being crippled by lefty propaganda that indoctrinates us into thinking that to be right wing is the worst thing that a human can possibly be.....all while telling us that despite being the most advanced species on the planet self loathing is the only way for us to go.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Is Ireland no longer in Europe ?....have you built a moat around your little village ?

Wilf dont you think parts of Sweden,Austria etc thought they was well out of it like you do.....infact never mind the other side of Europe places like Oxford,Peterborough etc....you say it yourself white people are being replaced/dying out....dont you think people there were watching what was happening in London and Birmingham and saying " f**k them we're alright ".....if you think you are safe then you're just not thinking straight !

Just out of curiosity mate answer me this....how many mosques do you have over there 30 ? 40 ?.....i think they call them provinces dont they,how many of them do not have a mosque ?........once you,ve found the answer then find out how many there was in the 50,s and 60,s........and then try telling me you are safe.......didnt Portlaishe ( excuse spelling ) have a Nigerian mayor a while back ?

Mate, I don’t know the answer to those questions.

And I am acutely aware that nowhere is safe, however there’s no spades where I live, a few pakis who are mostly shunned and that’s it.

The community is 99.99% white European.

One thing all English people including myself were and are guilty of is that we think everywhere is like England.....and my experience has shown me, it isn’t.....not by a long chalk.

Nobody is burning potential refugee centres to the ground in England 

9 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

We must get past this fear of the spoken word or reputations being tarnished for being " right wing "..........Islam is not conquering the western world due to the virtues of the Islamic religion its conquering it because western governments have assisted it by criminalizing all and every form of organised opposition to it by white men !

Look at the new Scottish laws on " hate crimes " you can now get 7 years for calling someone a wog....then you,ve got simple c**ts like this Layla Moran sort and whatever his name is Davey fasting to help Muslims along during Ramadan....unfortunately we are being crippled by lefty propaganda that indoctrinates us into thinking that to be right wing is the worst thing that a human can possibly be.....all while telling us that despite being the most advanced species on the planet self loathing is the only way for us to go.

true They have it now we're being called right wing gets you looked at like scum and that suits the powers that be take your old area you had communities that looked out for each other pubs clubs cafes dance halls ect that had been there years through generations  now just look at it I bet most are gone or turn on to mosques ect  same as schools there will entire schools or colleges that generations of families went to I bet  there without a single white person now or those same streets a lot of generation of families grew up are all ethic or Muslim due to white flight multiculturalism doesn't work  it's the same all over it's like freedom of speech there's  no such thing 

13 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

So when the Tudor Stormzy played at Henry the VIII Coronation in 1509 there were just under 400 Blacks out of a population of 2 mill.

So around 1 in every 6000 people ?

By the reign of ElizabethI 

the population was 4 mill you say ?

By fcuk Tudor Stormzy did some Bucking ey ?

No max 

the Tudor period came after the Black Death had decimated Europe’s population hence the rise 

8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Where are you from ?? 

Ahhh, right my geographical location now as a bearing on my opinion or post I made? Ok at this moment in time I live in Yorkshire Scarborough to be exact, before that I spent time living in Leeds Bradford area. So before anybody comes out with whatever sh1t about it not being on your door step I had it on my door step for years. 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Mate, I don’t know the answer to those questions.

And I am acutely aware that nowhere is safe, however there’s no spades where I live, a few pakis who are mostly shunned and that’s it.

The community is 99.99% white European.

One thing all English people including myself were and are guilty of is that we think everywhere is like England.....and my experience has shown me, it isn’t.....not by a long chalk.

Nobody is burning potential refugee centres to the ground in England 

Ok well i,ll give you the answer to those questions according to Google....i underestimated it.

50+ mosques,5 qualified Imams....and every single province has at least 1 mosque and prayer centre....and thats only as of 2017.

Portlaoise mayor was Nigerian refugee and politician Rotimi Adebari .... the first black mayor in Ireland elected in 2007.

You seem to think because you only have a slow puncture you dont really have a puncture Wilf !......im pleased for you if your happy where you are i was literally days away from moving to my own little " safe paradise " in Cyprus myself but in the end i just couldnt do it....you was right in your other post white people are being replaced and there comes a time in a mans life when he has to stop running and turn and face the fight.... but not everyones ready yet i get that.....and maybe they wont ever be ready...i just find that a shame thats all.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

So basically when afrienglandistan was trying to prpduce it’s 1st line of black workers there was the good then the bad and due to the lack of culling the bad outbred the good and now produces non working type, just goes to show why when producing a line ruthless culling is important and when the traits are line bred into the workers the way you want them then it’s just a simple culling now and again of the useless crap. Lol