Blacks all the time.

2 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Ok more than happy to answer. But first off just to make it clear I'm not what you would call..... an average black guy,my thought process is alot different then most black people , actually get asked why I'm so white alot. So what I feel can be fairly polar opposite to what a majority of black people .

So first yes holy shit does it irritate media is doing this crap now with the basic but kissing if black culture. Now don't get me wrong I have a good bit of pride in my people and I'm happy when we do stuff that is actually really cool an benfital but when it comes to this crap that's basically " Hay this black guy did the same thing that millions of Americans do daily give, him a cookie ". I personally feel like we should be held to the same standard as everyone else.  Mabye even a little higher in some places . Because I strongly feel this deal of "if your black your automatically gonna get ABC and not DEF  is really screwing us up as a race

And yeah I do find it embarrisnf but also makes sense if you look at a few things.   Like alot of American black culture kinda idolizes the types if things that land people in jail . And what makes it bad so many black kids grow up surround by that and their ostracized by their community . Most if them don't hang around other races or try to break the mold because from the time they could Remember that's all they knew and everything elese is a foreign concept.  And it's pretty toxic honestly. Not to mention that same culture is making so many weak male role models and single parent homes it creates almost a perfect storm to have these people doing nothing but what they see which is selling drugs,drinking, multiple children from different women,jail and y'all know the rest. And that's what's supposed to mean to be black and alot of places and it's pushed in the media so hard that alot of people have these subconscious ideas of how black people are and what they will do or will not do. And all that amplifies alot if problems when it comes to the court system and so on. So guess I'm embarrassed but there's alot that goes into it

Thank you, that’s a great and very insightful reply spoken like a proper upstanding chap.

I guessed when you hinted at military service you would be a right minded type of bloke and not the pathetic “poor me” type

Now, as you may or may not know our problem in Europe is compounded because as white Europeans we are below replacement levels with regards to breeding, we are literally dying out ! 

So not only are people who are alien to Europe (in the same way I would be alien to Africa) getting a hand up at every turn, we are at the same time dying out......it’s like a species at the edge of extinction and the government, media, academia etc are handing hunters more rifles ! 

Indeed, the indigenous population of your own country were almost completely exterminated by people who had no business being there. 

Your country is 300 years old.......300 years and the people who it actually belongs to are all but gone.

Yet it seems in Europe we are determined to go the same way as the natives of America 

• Like 1

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a war on your race, history, culture and sense of self.........a broken people are a weak people ! So shut up, keep paying and do as you are f***ing told !  

Amazon programme on the other night  2 family's of blacks.and 1 black presenter and 1 white presenter. Filmed in the UK.. Why am I seeing this all the time.... The adverts.mixed al

Na man I'm faithful  lol besides  only got to go to Kuwait and Jordan.was hoping to go to Syria but my fight got messed up both times. Will say though few time we got off base me and the boys got to s

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, MH1 said:

What do you use it for?

That's my current hog gun. 7.62x39 is cheap to shoot ( i can get 40rd of steel cased hollow points or soft nose for $20 ) and had alot more knock down power than a .223.There a nussince species here and gotten pretty smart if regular hinting methods so shooting night with night vision or thermal has become common deal.its either that or giving out the dogs. Not really meant as a sporting deal hence why I like the the AR platfors due to the fact I can use a 5,10,20,or 30 rd mag. When we walk up on a sounder of hogs we generally try to kill the whole group so having somthing with a good ammo capacity,accuracy, and fire capability is needed. Espically when you can easily have 20 plus animals (some taking multiple shots) and running. Also it's just really fun to shoot lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
21 minutes ago, WILF said:

Thank you, that’s a great and very insightful reply spoken like a proper upstanding chap.

I guessed when you hinted at military service you would be a right minded type of bloke and not the pathetic “poor me” type

Now, as you may or may not know our problem in Europe is compounded because as white Europeans we are below replacement levels with regards to breeding, we are literally dying out ! 

So not only are people who are alien to Europe (in the same way I would be alien to Africa) getting a hand up at every turn, we are at the same time dying out......it’s like a species at the edge of extinction and the government, media, academia etc are handing hunters more rifles ! 

Indeed, the indigenous population of your own country were almost completely exterminated by people who had no business being there. 

Your country is 300 years old.......300 years and the people who it actually belongs to are all but gone.

Yet it seems in Europe we are determined to go the same way as the natives of America 

Well I hate to sound like this but isn't that the natural way of humanity?  As much as it sucks looking through history people of differnt races or religions  naturally slowing move in start to take hold and basically take over.  Be it through millitary conquest or social reform seems to me it's human nature and it happens to every civilisation better or worse eventually it happens

9 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Well I hate to sound like this but isn't that the natural way of humanity?  As much as it sucks looking through history people of differnt races or religions  naturally slowing move in start to take hold and basically take over.  Be it through millitary conquest or social reform seems to me it's human nature and it happens to every civilisation better or worse eventually it happens

If that is indeed the case then is it wrong for the native people to want to resist and reject it ?

You can’t just let thousands of years of culture, history and genetics slip away without a word can you ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Just now, WILF said:

If that is indeed the case then is it wrong for the native people to want to resist and reject it ?

You can’t just let thousands of years of culture, history and genetics slip away without a word can you ? 

Well of course not and I'm not saying that you simply should. But I would like to say don't let hate Mix with your love your price history and so on because I'm sure we all knows what happens with we allow for that to take place

8 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Well of course not and I'm not saying that you simply should. But I would like to say don't let hate Mix with your love your price history and so on because I'm sure we all knows what happens with we allow for that to take place

In the words of a famous duck hunter from your country, People get the impression that if you don’t approve of something then you must hate someone or something.......both are nonsense ....”You don’t have to compromise your principles to be compassionate” 

26 minutes ago, WILF said:

Unless you're exporting it in the name of civilization though, right? :hmm:

Resist by all means but what kicked this thread off in the OP was the British propaganda division's style of brainwashing broadcasting.

Everyone has the power to resist that.Turn it off...

*CLICK*

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

This....from an area close to me.

I actually think its insulting to black women....again its as if blacks cannot represent themselves and need middle class lefties to bring them on in life.

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

a very good way of looking at it  gnash,  your spot on regards the black woman, not  being proper  represented  , needing the white class middle mixed family .

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Dont be fooled into thinking this is an " English " thing mate.....this is not a war against English people its a war against white people !!

This is where i come to loggerheads with lads like Wilf who think they can just run away from it.....anyone who thinks they can just turn the other cheek and seek refuge elsewhere are mad....type into google " European People History " and see what images come up.....Englishmen Irishmen Scots Germans you/we are all being brainwashed its almost like an illness....an obsessive compulsion to re write your history and dictate your future.

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

Think of it less as “running away” and more of it as “self isolating” ? 

Theres no chance of my kids being exposed to that shit here and possibly infected because that shit don’t exist here......hey presto, a generation of white kids free from infection who have grown up in a culture of normality.

The shit me and you grew up around in London would be as alien and uncomfortable to my kids as being dumped on Mars mate.

Imho, only those who have experienced life away from this madness can truly save us......when you are amongst it there is a better than even chance you will be overwhelmed.

Old men like us bleating on about all we were before this offensive is totally meaningless.....they have to live amongst their own to appreciate what it’s like when they are not amongst their own.

Then they see the value themselves, not just have to take at face value the words of old fogeys like us.

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Theres no chance of my kids being exposed to that shit here and possibly infected because that shit don’t exist here......hey presto, a generation of white kids free from infection who have grown up in a culture of normality.

The shit me and you grew up around in London would be as alien and uncomfortable to my kids as being dumped on Mars mate.

Imho, only those who have experienced life away from this madness can truly save us......when you are amongst it there is a better than even chance you will be overwhelmed.

Old men like us bleating on about all we were before this offensive is totally meaningless.....they have to live amongst their own to appreciate what it’s like when they are not amongst their own.

Then they see the value themselves, not just have to take at face value the words of old fogeys like us.

Was chatting to my neighbour today, he moved back home from the UK. I asked him about multiculturalism over there, he said I would never understand it, since I haven't experienced it. That's why he moved back home, for his kids sake, he couldn't raise them over there. It so unreal, that people would think he was lieing 

Atb j 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, jetro said:

Was chatting to my neighbour today, he moved back home from the UK. I asked him about multiculturalism over there, he said I would never understand it, since I haven't experienced it. That's why he moved back home, for his kids sake, he couldn't raise them over there. It so unreal, that people would think he was lieing 

Atb j 

He is right mate !

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

I disagree wilf in London it's the blacks up North it's the pakis who I think are more  clever at playing it and crime but I see young white lads seeing what's happening forget those ones who think there black I'm talking about those that see what's happening and know what's going on and how much money pakis  are making that's what's pissing them of round here and they aren't afraid to want some but I do know the poles are stepping on there toes and the pakis are scared of them more than us 

• Like 1

The population of ireland 4.904million 

The population of London alone, 9304000.

That's crazy when you think about it. How can so many different cultures live side by side without expecting some conflict. 

Atb j 

• Like 1