Kennel disinfectants

8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Thats the stuff Francie, ?. Just used 10 litres of it today cleaning concrete and pavers round the home house. 

Nice one dogman, they come up good an bright don't they, much water did you mix with 10 hypo? 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Found that bubblegum/scented stuff OK for the house.... Shite in the runs... Jeyes or blacks battle oil for me?

Cant go wrong with Jay's fluid

Pure bleach i use , since pup got sick last year vet recommend it as it kills parvovirus and likes I leave it abit then wash down with water as can make the dogs sneeze. I get 1 litre in Aldi for abou

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Francie said:

Nice one dogman, they come up good an bright don't they, much water did you mix with 10 hypo? 

A litre in an 8 litre watering can sprinkled over it and let sit a while then power hosed, came up like new just need to get my hands on fine sand before the weeds take hold. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Francie said:

That would be hypo lad, sodium hypochlorite, ye get it here for 12quid  for 20 litres at 15% strength lethal stuff. 

Decent but i dont like thought of dogs breathing that in too much 

17 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

A litre in an 8 litre watering can sprinkled over it and let sit a while then power hosed, came up like new just need to get my hands on fine sand before the weeds take hold. 

If you can't get sand just keep spraying the area with the weeds, that should keep them at bay

I use some stuff called cherry it's used to deodorise I also use pine disinfectant but when I'm doing a proper disinfectant I use a product called parvo used by vets dog wardens etc good stuff ?

19 minutes ago, Igz said:

Nah he looks after me mr Penda does. He’s got no choice as he likes to borrow my best frock now and again ?

You know it ? I'm on my last bit myself need to go round blackies and pinch some washing up liquid off his Mrs she uses fairy liquid he only uses happy shopper ?

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Penda said:

You know it ? I'm on my last bit myself need to go round blackies and pinch some washing up liquid off his Mrs she uses fairy liquid he only uses happy shopper ?

dunt get sniffing about round here like a poncing shitehawk your get best buy an be grateful on it