Carona murder .......

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We heard you the first time...

You looking for the heads up mate, you can’t start doing rip a week before they go will look a tad suspicious ✌️

I think the term psycho means different things to different people....to most of us its a person you avoid at any cost.....but make no mistake in certain communities and areas of life its almost a ter

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Plenty of psychopaths on this site. The one that instantly comes to mind as a 'classic psychopath' is maxhardcore. Absolutly,100% classic psychopath ?

Your confusing psychopathy with bellend  syndrome, if he had any traces of it he would not get so emotional about someone calling his wife and child a name in the 1970s, easiest way to describe it would be someone who remains clam while everyone around is loosing there shit and having meltdowns, you simply show very little emotion or empathy and deal with things in very matter of fact ways ?also sadly you can read others like a book and use it to manipulate things to suite your own ends, ??

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Your confusing psychopathy with bellend  syndrome, if he had any traces of it he would not get so emotional about someone calling his wife and child a name in the 1970s, easiest way to describe it would be someone who remains clam while everyone around is loosing there shit and having meltdowns, you simply show very little emotion or empathy and deal with things in very matter of fact ways ?also sadly you can read others like a book and use it to manipulate things to suite your own ends, ??

Ah, of course, thank you sensei. I am most humble ?. ....................... ??

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think the veal market took a battering over the use of “calf crates” and milk feeding.....rose veal is a 100% better way (imho), much more ethical.

The next heat will come down on Fois Gras I reckon 

I will see if I can source some of that rose veal locally mate.

And I've never heard of "fois gras" 

Had to Google it.but I think you are spot on.the force feeding by tube don't sound very good.

Foie gras is a specialty food product made of the liver of a duck or goose. By French law, foie gras is defined as the liver of a duck or goose fattened by force-feeding corn with a feeding tube, a process also known as gavage. In Spain and other countries, it is occasionally produced using natural feeding. 

• Like 1

I think the term psycho means different things to different people....to most of us its a person you avoid at any cost.....but make no mistake in certain communities and areas of life its almost a term of endearment,how many little street kids will say " dont f**k with him he,s a psycho ".....some people even named their dogs Psycho for crying out loud !!

Like most things terms and phrases get twisted to the point where the true meaning is lost......i spent a bit of time as a youngster around a chap with genuine psychotic tendencies and believe me it was no fun at all.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I think the term psycho means different things to different people....to most of us its a person you avoid at any cost.....but make no mistake in certain communities and areas of life its almost a term of endearment,how many little street kids will say " dont f**k with him he,s a psycho ".....some people even named their dogs Psycho for crying out loud !!

Like most things terms and phrases get twisted to the point where the true meaning is lost......i spent a bit of time as a youngster around a chap with genuine psychotic tendencies and believe me it was no fun at all.

So you got dry bummed by Ronnie Kray?

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Psychopathy is not  really a problem and does not automatically lead to murder, it is very useful in certain professions and when you understand why you react differently  to other people in everyday situations etc it’s easy to see why, many people like top end lawyers and surgeons would be quite high on the list otherwise they could not cope with there jobs on a daily basis, if you ever wonder how a man can stand in court and defend the most vile rapist ever or tell people on a daily basis they only have a short time left to live without it having a negative effect on there lives, it’s because they look at it practically and without any emotion, so don’t fear ken embrace him he’s special ✌️

:diablo:

4 hours ago, king said:

I will see if I can source some of that rose veal locally mate.

And I've never heard of "fois gras" 

Had to Google it.but I think you are spot on.the force feeding by tube don't sound very good.

Foie gras is a specialty food product made of the liver of a duck or goose. By French law, foie gras is defined as the liver of a duck or goose fattened by force-feeding corn with a feeding tube, a process also known as gavage. In Spain and other countries, it is occasionally produced using natural feeding. 

Beautiful on toast though......?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

How can a meat pie be in date for about 3 years that's what scares me about fray bentos.

Rusty, as long as the tins aint rusty, tinned food lasts for a few years. Food is vaccuum sealed as it goes into the tin. Probably stays fresher for longer and retains more nutrients etc, than if you buy what you think is 'fresh' food from most supermarkets

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Rusty, as long as the tins aint rusty, tinned food lasts for a few years. Food is vaccuum sealed as it goes into the tin. Probably stays fresher for longer and retains more nutrients etc, than if you buy what you think is 'fresh' food from most supermarkets

It's not vacuum sealed as it goes in the tin ... 

The tins go through a high temperature cooking process which help them be preserved .. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Chid said:

It's not vacuum sealed as it goes in the tin ... 

The tins go through a high temperature cooking process which help them be preserved .. 

Oh, ok sir. Still fresher than most supermarket 'fresh produce' ??

On 09/04/2020 at 15:06, socks said:

Do you think there’s people out there that will use this to pop off a relative or their parents to get the inheritance or just because they want to kill somebody ... It would be in theory a simple and blame free way to top someone. 
just something I was pondering ?

Keep your eye on Charlie Windsor and his eldest son. I don't trust that American bitch.

• Haha 1