Leaving dogs on the land

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A dog is a man's best friend so for the poor fuckers not wanting to come anywhere humans they must of been owned by some f***ing c**t that doesn't deserve a goldfish let alone a dog 

Their not dog men....Their just supposed men with dogs!! Retarded fukcwits the lot of them!!! Atb 

Couple of years ago not far from me 4 lads got chased by farmer & Car got stuck in field So they abandoned car & ran off leaving the car. Farmer went to burn it out & luckily he checked th

Posted Images

Last yr a bitch and dog was dumped on a farm local to me ,bitch in pup and had seven pups in bottom of hedge ,pups were taken to farm and bitch was caught same day but the dog run them fields for good 3 week before they could catch him .

Dont know how they can do it ,I worie about mine if they out of sight to long ,some c@unts in this world .

some times dogs get lost but we do our best to find them ..

Edited by Moocher71
  • Like 4

im afraid this is going to become common not just with working dogs, but with the current situation were all in,were going to see a lot more dog owners abandoning their dogs, soon lots of pet owners wont have the money for dog food, vet fees and with the  long time future uncertain, the dogs homes will be inundated causing another crisis the majority of the genuine working dog men with carry on regardless but theres always the minority shortage of rabbits and red tape regulations startin  to take its toll.hope you and your families all keep safe and get through this bad time.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, grompz said:

im afraid this is going to become common not just with working dogs, but with the current situation were all in,were going to see a lot more dog owners abandoning their dogs, soon lots of pet owners wont have the money for dog food, vet fees and with the  long time future uncertain, the dogs homes will be inundated causing another crisis the majority of the genuine working dog men with carry on regardless but theres always the minority shortage of rabbits and red tape regulations startin  to take its toll.hope you and your families all keep safe and get through this bad time.

Be lots of things I think small pets, cats, livestock getting dumped. 

19 hours ago, whitefeet4190 said:

A dog is a man's best friend so for the poor fuckers not wanting to come anywhere humans they must of been owned by some f***ing c**t that doesn't deserve a goldfish let alone a dog 

they prob been  knocked about by various  people, so dog shit scared  . the thing say with a lamping dog , if the shit hit the fans and you got to get out quick , which does happen a lot. thats when the  dog dumped, maybe not on purpose ,  but panicked to get out quick. it hard one say if you dog pulled somthing down  ,  chased  it and your wating for it to return , we all been there, and its ffkin horribly feeling , more so if you got very good dog . but to just dump a dog , for no real reason, other than it not doing what you want, you should put the dog down , and  not pass it around, and deff not leave it. i had bullx once   leg it after a hare i  the day, couldnt find it no here looked for 3 days, then  phoned few rescues , and he been handed in   20 mile from  me , got him back ,  never slept proper  for them days , funny thing   6 months after he hit iron gate after a fox lamping , bust his shoulder up,he   never  ran again had to put him down, bloody dogs they knock years off you lol

Over here people are lining up for dogs at the pounds because they are not working and bored,what happens if food becomes scarce and when they go back to work.Also seen heaps of litters advertised "get a pup to help you through the crisis".I can see a huge number of dumped dogs in the future.Fckin fckwits.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

This cnut on instagram who bragged about leaving his dog.... I'm hoping he got a volley of abuse and shite for it, fecker needs naming and shaming too. ???

Those sort of c**ts don't do anything on their own, so the folk he was with must be just as bad and whoever he lives with etc

2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Over here people are lining up for dogs at the pounds because they are not working and bored,what happens if food becomes scarce and when they go back to work.Also seen heaps of litters advertised "get a pup to help you through the crisis".I can see a huge number of dumped dogs in the future.Fckin fckwits.

There's more people adopting pets here as well

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

Those sort of c**ts don't do anything on their own, so the folk he was with must be just as bad and whoever he lives with etc

You'd be surprised what cruel,sick fcks do on their own.I knew a bloke,a horse fanatic who bought a really nice saluki to run along next to his arab horse.The next time I saw him he told me the saluki wasn't obedient enough so he had thrown it off a cliff in the Blue Mountains where we lived at the time.He was laughing when he told me  so I punched his front teeth out and he then copped a flogging later on off his neighbour, who was a dogman mate of mine.

• Like 3