what was the last film you watched

3 From Hell

Flix. Two hours.

Thirteen minutes!!!!!

I only even decided to give it a try because it was an 18. And it had that Mexican type guy ~ with the long hair and craggy face? Him ~ in it. According to the poster.

He was in it about two minutes. Spoke six words.

I mean, fukking seriously; I swear some kuntz just get together and see just how completely Shit they can make something ..... and still get netflix to buy it!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

Girls with balls: Netflix, 1 hour 17 mins.  Ridiculous horror comedy but compelling, like watching a train crash.

Couple of laugh out loud bits but generally crap  4/10

Cheers, D.

Watched the new Batman the other night, thought it was crap and a waste of hour and half of my life. Come on how can this skinny kid be the new Batman, more meat on my cock than this skinny kid. 

On the other hand I watched marvels Morbius last night with jared leto in, I enjoyed it and thought it wasn't a bad  film.  The effects were good too. 

Another two films I watched recently ( but are old movies now ) and both based on true stories about gun runners are Lord of War with Nic Cage and Jared Leto and another was War Dogs with Jonah Hill, really enjoyed these. 

20 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Another two films I watched recently ( but are old movies now ) and both based on true stories about gun runners are Lord of War with Nic Cage and Jared Leto and another was War Dogs with Jonah Hill, really enjoyed these. 

Lord of War is excellent, based on a bloke called viktor bout. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Lord of War is excellent, based on a bloke called viktor bout. 

Yeah very interesting,  have you seen dogs of War ? And I googled and red up on that too, crazy story of what those two young fellas got up too 

6 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Yeah very interesting,  have you seen dogs of War ? And I googled and red up on that too, crazy story of what those two young fellas got up too 

Yup, saw war dogs, didn't like the fat overacting kid in it, he detracted from the substance of the film but it was OK ?

Edited by mackem
  • Like 1
On 14/05/2022 at 17:54, Jonjon79 said:

Is anyone else watching American Gods?

I'm 3 episodes in and, I can't decide whether to stick with it or not :hmm:

......... I like Ian McShane and all of the supernatural stuff - I'm not a big fan of all of the nudity and gay scenes so, I'm hoping they pack that in pretty rapid.

did watch but after the first series it really ran out of steam and just seemed to get very wierd.not good just too weird.

• Like 1
On 15/05/2022 at 23:31, Ken's Deputy said:

Curse Of The Witching Tree

Flix. Hour forty.

I lasted seventeen.

I always try to give British made stuff a go. But, for fukk fukking sake!!! It was So wooden, I was waiting for Spotty Dog to appear!

did look at that but thought it looked like a load of shite so gave it a miss.

On 15/05/2022 at 23:41, Ken's Deputy said:

3 From Hell

Flix. Two hours.

Thirteen minutes!!!!!

I only even decided to give it a try because it was an 18. And it had that Mexican type guy ~ with the long hair and craggy face? Him ~ in it. According to the poster.

I mean, fukking seriously; I swear some kuntz just get together and see just how completely Shit they can make something ..... and still get netflix to buy it!

do you mean danny trejo.not a nice guy at all should look up his past before he started "acting".

• Like 1
On 15/05/2022 at 23:41, Ken's Deputy said:

3 From Hell

Flix. Two hours.

Thirteen minutes!!!!!

Just watched it.  It's a Rob Zombie film so very Tarantino ish.  The Captain Spaulding character is from Devils Rejects and House of a Thousand Corpses.  Based on serial killer John Wayne Gacy.

If you liked Devils Rejects you'll like 3 from Hell.

I enjoyed it, it's a fun, escapism fukced up film. 7/10 ??

Cheers, D.