what was the last film you watched

On 24/03/2022 at 01:00, Ken's Deputy said:

A Violent Man.

Flix. Half hour too long.

Fairbrass I can take or leave. Not his fault at all. These style of things either work, or they don't. For me? This one didn't.

Claire was about the only thing that really got my attention, start to finish. Nice little part played by 'his daughter' too.

1 hour ago, Borr said:

A violent man, decent acting especially from fairbrass but not any story, another depressing film

Nailed it, Borr! No fukking Story, was there! That's what I was struggling to get my finger on! :clapper:

• Like 2

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

Boiling point

Netflix. 

Stephen Graham (combo this is England) 

short film about a head chef and owner of a restaurant on an unusually busy night where  personal and business life bad decisions catch up with him and hits all at once.  

Just over an hour I think. 

Brilliant wee watch couldn’t fault it. 

10/10

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 24/03/2022 at 00:42, mackem said:

Just binged the latest series of Top Boy 9/10,the spain/maroc wasn't as authentic as it could have been but the London roadmen was spot on, watch it, its life as it is in a segment of society. 

Although I enjoyed it. I thought it was the worse of the series. How much longer it will go on for I don’t know. Asher walters said in a interview he didn’t want to be known as dushane in real life. I think it’s a bit late for that now. 

• Like 1

Platoon.

Flix. Hour n half?

Seen it, ages ago. Thought I'd remind myself.

Black Hawk Down.

Flix. Two n half hours!

As above. Both perfectly good films. BHD did well, keeping it going for That time!

Makes me think though; Why do the septics keep making films, trying to glamorise getting their arses handed to them? ? 

*Snorts!  Sniggers...*

Edited by Ken's Deputy
5 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Boiling Point.

Flix. Hour n half.

I wasn't going to bother. But, Mother Mary, above ...

Yeah. Good little film. Saying, 'I enjoyed it.' wouldn't seem right, to be honest. But, yeah .....

Just watched this as well. Hadn't a clue what it was about still I started watching it.  

Can't give it a rating tbh, the first half hour of this film could have been me and my Mrs for over 20 years. 

Quite realistic if nothing else.

Cheers, D.

@dytkos Have you two watched that film yet?

Da Five Bloods.

Flix. Jesus fukking christ!!! Two hours. I lasted under thirty minutes! I clearly misunderstood this world. I never realised we owe Everything to niggers. Figuratively and literally. Fukk Spike Lee!

The Kitchen.

Flix. Hour forty.

Must say, I rather enjoyed this one! Rather surprisingly as I didn't fancy it.

Elizabeth Moss, on the other hand ....! :spiteful:

1 minute ago, Ken's Deputy said:

@dytkos Have you two watched that film yet?

Da Five Bloods.

Flix. Jesus fukking christ!!! Two hours. I lasted under thirty minutes! I clearly misunderstood this world. I never realised we owe Everything to niggers. Figuratively and literally. Fukk Spike Lee!

The Kitchen.

Flix. Hour forty.

Must say, I rather enjoyed this one! Rather surprisingly as I didn't fancy it.

Elizabeth Moss, on the other hand ....! :spiteful:

Not yet mate, off for five days from tomorrow, I'll do it then.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, dytkos said:

Not yet mate, off for five days from tomorrow, I'll do it then.

Cheers, D.

Just watched first hour, Mrs gone to bed lol I've come on here, still playing in the background.

It's ok, sub titles suck. 

Cheers, D.

• Sad 1
20 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Bummer, mate. I'm completely natural with sub's now. Don't really think about them.

Must be fukking desperate if ye back in here! I was just glancing at this, before getting my popcorn on and watching something.

Tbh I watched pretty much all of it, 7/10 think it's what they call a "gentle comedy"  no subs, maybe more but worth a watch deffo ? 

Cheers, D.