what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jigsaw said:

THE EXPATRIATE.....on prime TV,excellent film......7/10

I tried.. I couldn't get past the initial plot where they casually show a dozen people how deactivate a code on whatever it was...maybe I've seen too many films .

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Borr said:

I tried.. I couldn't get past the initial plot where they casually show a dozen people how deactivate a code on whatever it was...maybe I've seen too many films .

I have COVID at the minute and bored out of my head ,maybe my standards are low due to that lol

• Haha 1

Watched most of Venom last night. Not really my sort of thing but lots of people seem to like these super hero things so thought would stick with it. After about an hour I realised that it was a lazy plagiarism of Hulk (used to watch the TV show) and Little Shop of Horrors. What a load of shite.

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Well iv held off watching  Batman on normal tele an wife has offered take me cinema tonight to see it as it, hope it’s worth it cos I’m tired sn can see me sleeping for 3 hours ?

Now there's a woman knows how to treat her man ffs rather you than me ?

9 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Nightride.

Flix. Hour n half.

I once saw a film about a bloke buried in a box. Whole film, in a box. It was great.

This is a bloke who spends the whole film driving around Ulster. Talking on the phone about a drug deal. It's utter crap.

Have you seen locke? With Tom hardy ?? 

Locke? Got me twisting now, mate! I feel bloody sure I have seen it. Only, I'm so fearful of spoilers, I won't even look at a trailer ?

Can't find it on Flix or Amazon. If I do come across it (again?) though, I'll have it on my pick list.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: Just off to drown myself.

23 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I once saw a film about a bloke buried in a box. Whole film, in a box. It was great.

I enjoyed that

You might like his latest film The Adam Project, its sci-fi which I don't normally like but it's quite good ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1