what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

" The Quick And The Dead ".

Flix. Couple of hours.

Found Sharon Stone's fresh from the shower and never seen the sun or felt the wind skin a bit distracting, right from the off.

Don't think the whole film so much had a story to tell as to show case the several main ego's.

Last ten minutes almost had me shoving my fingers down my throat. I'd long since given up the mantra of " Since when was Clint's role played by a girl?! "

But; " Who Are You?!? ". Answered with a low growl?! Oh, fukking Pul Eeease!!!  ?

" Tragic Jungle ".

Flix. Hour and half.

What can I say ....? Subtitles, because they're speaking a few languages, at least.

Sort of started in the middle. Ended before the end.  No real rhyme or reason, to be honest. Wonder what the fukk the 'gum' was all about?

I watched it though. But, maybe I'm just fukking like that?!

" The Missing ".

Flix. Couple of hours.

Chicky's not too hard on the eye. Tommy Lee Jones never puts in a bad performance.

Yeah. All in all, not a bad watch :)

I'm still waiting for something ~ Anything ~ to blow my socks off again. But, stuff like this can keep a man ticking.

I've spent time in worse ways.

• Like 1
On 01/07/2021 at 19:19, Bosun11 said:

Watched 3:10 To Yuma last week and thoughly enjoyed it.

I had seen the 1957 original a couple of times as a kid. A Glen Ford film, it's ok.

I'd also watched this new version (2007) before but for whatever reason, just not taken it in. However, within the first 5 mins it had me hooked. Brilliant performances from Bail and Crow kept the film edgy and dark, with the best performance going to Ben Foster, as the sly right hand man of Crows character.

You don't need to be a fan of the western to enjoy this one.

A great watch, highly recommended... ?

he’s fantastic in most films he’s in . Alpha dog , lone survivor and 30 days of night. 

underrated as f**k 

• Like 2

Last film I saw at flicks - Tarrantinos Once Upon A Time In Hollywood is now on Netflix according to a text from them. good film 8+ out of 10 might be better when I see it again.

Cheers, D.

Ok. 'Hollywood'. Fukk!  Blimey! Very mixed feelings about that one! Wow!

Great to see faces like those together. Great to see so many thighs and skin! ?

But, fukk me! That Was somewhat fukked up. Wasn't it?

Bit of random trivia here B) Steve McQueen, the actual guy, was invited over, That night. But, he had some business early the next day, and so politely declined.

Had he been there? I'm pretty sure the history of all we know of our time would have been dramatically different. McQueen habitually carried a .357 Magnum. I Think I remember he was also rather handy with his hands and feet too?

Wow!

4 hours ago, .357shooter said:

could not bother to watch most of that hollywood bollox.total shite and skipped though most of it apart from bruce lee getting beaten up and the last 15 mins with the pittbull.

Bruce Lee getting beaten up … like fukc ……

" Fear Street " Parts one and two.

Flix. Nearly two hours a piece.

Actually, I'm lying. I tried watching them because the girl in the picture for Two looked attractive.

I actually watched about the first twenty minutes of One. Spewed (Cheer Leading teenage lesbians?! And some kunt running around in a mask, stabbing them?! Oh, FFS!!! ?)

Took about four random 'stabs' at part two. Couldn't find chickie. Am now off to watch a film, I'd hope, made for fukking grown ups.

" Bang Rajan 2 "'

Flix.

:icon_eek: Couldn't take it. Taiwanese. Historical setting. Burma have invaded and lots of fighty, hacky stuff goes on, interspersed with monks and ..... I dunno. Just wasn't my cup of tea.

Jacked again! Maybe I should just go on the chube and binge watch " Wholesome Pitbulls " :D