what was the last film you watched

1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

How's all that tie in, mate? I've seen FS. I've heard of EB. Which is an actual sequel to? (My fukking head hurts now!)

Footsoldier, basically Carlton Coles life after the Essex Boys were killed.

The Condemned, Netflix, 1 hr 50, group of death row killers from all over the world are put on a desert island, last one standing gets freedom, all shown on the internet.

Sounds better than it is but watchable, just. 6/10

Cheers, D.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

American Gangster. Netflix, 2 hours 30 mins. Can't believe I've never seen it before! Based on a true story of how a black dude (Denzil Washington) imports drugs from Asia during the Vietnam

Posted Images

On 13/07/2021 at 10:43, steve66 said:

Been watching zero zero zero on sky , made by the people behind Gomarah , been a good watch so far 

Wish I’d seen this earlier, been locked down with the kids all week. 
I enjoyed Gomorrah but thought braquo was better… I’ll have a look for this?

Fast & Furious, Calvin and Hobbs, Netflix 2 hrs 50 mins, wisecrackin' big budget futuristic comedy action.

About 30 mins too long, started off naff but improved, a romp aka Kingsman type movie.

Half decent watch 7/10 

Cheers, D.

13 hours - the secret soldiers of Benghazi. Netflix (31st July last day to watch on Netflix) based on a true story, what happened just after Gaddafi went, 2 hours 50, half hour too long imo, atmospheric siege movie, quite good but difficult to separate the good guys from the baddies in some parts. 

Well worth a watch but be quick lol 7+/10

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, dytkos said:

13 hours - the secret soldiers of Benghazi. Netflix (31st July last day to watch on Netflix) based on a true story, what happened just after Gaddafi went, 2 hours 50, half hour too long imo, atmospheric siege movie, quite good but difficult to separate the good guys from the baddies in some parts. 

Well worth a watch but be quick lol 7+/10

Cheers, D.

Killary Clinton hung them out to die ……

• Like 2
4 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Killing Escobar. Documentary about Brit and Ozzy mercenaries hired by the Cali cartel to kill Pablo Escobar. Not the best but still a fascinating story, even though the mission failed pretty spectacularly. Think it’s on iPlayer.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000vw6l

Thought they came over like a right bunch of clowns...

5 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Thought they came over like a right bunch of clowns...

Kind of agree, but I think the boy McAleese had the CV for it, no? And he hand picked most of the guys brought in for it. Maybe some of the military minded members could advise, but I’d have thought that when mounting an assault from the air, that the weather and cloud conditions would be right up there in terms of planning priorities? “Fail to plan, then plan to fail” right enough. Think they were all very lucky to get out of Colombia alive!

• Like 1