Coronavirus

10 hours ago, WILF said:

What the f**k is an “intellectual comfort zone” ya f***ing homo......just say “I know f**k all about it” so that us ordinary chaps know what you are talking about.......lol ? 

You figured it out!

I wanted to sound smart when admitting that I was dumb. :cry:

• Haha 5

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

14 hours ago, WILF said:

300,000 containers a week drop in traffic from China......get it made in England you tight b*****ds ! Lol ? 

I did, they f****d it up and cost twice as much!!

Its only the circuitry we get made out of the UK, the rest is moulded abs assembled here...in Devon!! Lol

Be moving into our new place in 3 weeks, the plan is to have our own pick and place so we can build our own circuit boards when we need them.. still got to get the parts to build them though ....and 90% of that comes from the far east....lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

I did, they f****d it up and cost twice as much!!

Its only the circuitry we get made out of the UK, the rest is moulded abs assembled here...in Devon!! Lol

Be moving into our new place in 3 weeks, the plan is to have our own pick and place so we can build our own circuit boards when we need them.. still got to get the parts to build them though ....and 90% of that comes from the far east....lol

As you know, I was only joking mate but it’s a scandal really that we don’t make this stuff at home any more.

If one good thing comes out of all this Corunna Virus thing it will be that we should be less global in lots of regards and start employing out own people (in Europe) to make our own things.

The Don has figured this out already......

• Like 5
22 minutes ago, WILF said:

As you know, I was only joking mate but it’s a scandal really that we don’t make this stuff at home any more.

If one good thing comes out of all this Corunna Virus thing it will be that we should be less global in lots of regards and start employing out own people (in Europe) to make our own things.

The Don has figured this out already......

Couldn't agree more...we are trying!! Lol

We brought 100 boards from a Midlands company, full payment up front, 19 boards had faults, 7 couldn't be used at all..we had a desperate order to get out so fixed the faults ourselves but recorded it and sent details, hoped for a bit of back up etc ..the said unless we sent them back to them nothing they could do... cost 26 quid a board, we pay 12.36 from China.. get 500 a time so far 6 faulty boards in all....its mental mate...and this was a big UK electrical company.. but we are small fry to then at the minute so they dont care...

Hence get it all in house, you've got to start the revolution anyway you can!! Lol

• Like 6
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

We brought 100 boards from a Midlands company, full payment up front, 19 boards had faults, 7 couldn't be used at all..we had a desperate order to get out so fixed the faults ourselves but recorded it and sent details, hoped for a bit of back up etc ..the said unless we sent them back to them nothing they could do... cost 26 quid a board, we pay 12.36 from China.. get 500 a time so far 6 faulty boards in all....its mental mate...and this was a big UK electrical company.. but we are small fry to then at the minute so they dont care...

Hence get it all in house, you've got to start the revolution anyway you can!! Lol

You can't beat emerging economys' prices. Trade between countries is never a level playing field because wages are so dissimilar. In one sense China has been propping up the west's economies by supplying endless cheap produce. We would be a lot poorer if it hadn't been for the likes of China. 

On a personal note though that f***ing  Coranavirus has effected stock markets  so dramatically my pension will take a dip.  f****n chinks,  I will probably die from the virus too.lol

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

Suspected case here now, of a child with it in Meath.  Hopefully not.  My daughter's partners brother was put in quarantine today in Wicklow, he just came back from Italy on a school trip. 

Atb j 

25 minutes ago, jetro said:

Suspected case here now, of a child with it in Meath.  Hopefully not.  My daughter's partners brother was put in quarantine today in Wicklow, he just came back from Italy on a school trip. 

Atb j 

Hope the little lad/lass is ok , as for the pope , well if your around infected  people and going to infected country’s then it’s bound happen , two of my mates have just gone to Italy to travel round , there both  over 55 ,,,I won’t be going see them for at least 3/4 weeks after they get back 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Mate, you are preaching to the converted.....I’ve had the same shite service time after time.

We are so f***ing ordinary and two bob about things sometimes......the culture of service and back up in Britain can be non existent.

Its almost become the norm.

Its what you get for breeding 3 generations with no f***ing pride about themselves, their country or anything else ! 

• Like 1