theres trouble abrewing locally,,,

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing beats this lol

Spot on there Ketchum,..and if Bird says that a quarter herding dog is plenty enough collie, in any lurcher,.then so fecking be it,..feck arguing with him  I'm sticking to me Tortoiseshell  cat,.

What an utterly bizarre way to live. Totally alien to me & anybody I know thank fcuk.....

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Couple of fellas showed up a big Joe's sons house last night looking for trouble , one ended up dead and another is in a bad way 

That’s shares in opec dropping now. They’ll have far too much peterl left over at the pumps

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

Couple of fellas showed up a big Joe's sons house last night looking for trouble , one ended up dead and another is in a bad way 

That will be nasty that feud, that’s been ongoing for years between those families I believe.

• Like 1

I don’t know anything other than a fleeting idea about any of it but it’s just a crying shame that a young lad is dead and another is probably going to get lifed off over what is more than likely a load of bollocks and what’s more more bollocks that never earned any of them a penny ! 

18 minutes ago, WILF said:

That will be nasty that feud, that’s been ongoing for years between those families I believe.

They were probably cousins or related in some way, their always at it, an it's going to get nasty as you said, and probably more lives will be lost

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

They were probably cousins or related in some way, their always at it, an it's going to get nasty as you said, and probably more lives will be lost

As I say mate, the worst bit is that it’s bollocks in all likelihood.

I can understand people getting ironed out when they are at serious stuff, play with fire an all that but things like this are just a waste of life.....nobody wins because there  is f**k all to win.

terrible shame 

• Like 3
Just now, WILF said:

As I say mate, the worst bit is that it’s bollocks in all likelihood.

I can understand people getting ironed out when they are at serious stuff, play with fire an all that but things like this are just a waste of life.....nobody wins because there  is f**k all to win.

terrible shame 

And in most of the cases it's close family at it with each other, brothers cousins that are sworn enemies and will destroy each other they can't even Bury their dead without knocking fcuk out of each other, and them call out videos have made it 1000 times worse

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
On 24/01/2020 at 15:49, MH1 said:

Nothing beats this lol

f**k me that can’t be real, surely that just the local insane asylum day out , if not then that is pure proof why marrying your cousin, or having a kid with your sister isn’t  A good idea 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Cracks me up how tight them travellers say they are,killing each other now.need a bit of new blood in thier,look at the state of them.waste of a young life,but he would,nt be dead if was at home watching tv.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

f**k me that can’t be real, surely that just the local insane asylum day out , if not then that is pure proof why marrying your cousin, or having a kid with your sister isn’t  A good idea 

When that was first shown I honestly didn’t think it was real. I thought it was a clever spoof until some of the comments on here confirmed they were serious.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

When that was first shown I honestly didn’t think it was real. I thought it was a clever spoof until some of the comments on here confirmed they were serious.

You see the ones near me,my life,in pub boys one end,girls n kid other.kids running wild asking bar staff for water,parents wont get them a drink.got no social distancing skills,fighting on the kids play area,freezing cold,no coats.

• Sad 1