Sign in to follow this  
Grant Bee

Jeff burrel

Just now, poxon said:

Pm phil see what he knows all ways a honest guy no bull shit off him I might know of something that tiggles ya fancy

Aye I will see what he says. Also any help on getting a decent dog would be great cheers mate 

5 minutes ago, Grant Bee said:

Aye I will see what he says. Also any help on getting a decent dog would be great cheers mate 

No problem fella If any thing pops up I’ll give you a nudge 👍🏼

25 minutes ago, Grant Bee said:

I've been looking for a few month mate but just saluki x or bull x and it's not my thing 

Forgot to say there's some deer collie grey X Norfolk tumblers on there 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, Gilbey said:

When were they put up mate? I never seen them

2 minutes ago, poxon said:

No problem fella If any thing pops up I’ll give you a nudge 👍🏼

Cheers mate appreciate it 

32 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

They not long ago had a add up selling pups same cross same parents now another litter proper little peddling racket at £500 a pop 

27586EA3-AB45-4EAA-AF56-3410178A4B4B.jpeg

2 minutes ago, poxon said:

They not long ago had a add up selling pups same cross same parents now another litter proper little peddling racket at £500 a pop 

Aye I seen them mate but there all spoken for as far as I'm aware also like 7 hours from me to add

39 minutes ago, poxon said:

Mind looking on and there was three lots of the proper ones on the first page. Saying that, like the look of some of them 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, Gilbey said:

Mind looking on and there was three lots of the proper ones on the first page. Saying that, like the look of some of them 🤷🏻‍♂️

My sort of breeding like 

Why not try Dave Platt he’s got dhxgh line bred.  Might not be everones cup of tea  but at least you know what your getting. Atb

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Black neck said:

Last I heard its 900 years now 

I hear the wicker basket on front un pushiron is over 1000 years old crafted by Jeffs own fair hand, that'll uv concealed no end of venison, hare, phezzies, and salmos etc

You know ?

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

I hear the wicker basket on front un pushiron is over 1000 years old crafted by Jeffs own fair hand, that'll uv concealed no end of venison, hare, phezzies, and salmos etc

You know ?

Indeed but that basket ain't wicker its weaved out teradactyl pubic hair ,incidentally that is why the tumblers evolved the ability 2 spin umsens over at will 2 avoid the strikes from the prehistoric Raptors 

You know

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, poxon said:

There Not a line mate there just type bred bitzas lurcher to lurcher with bits of every thing of dubious breeding in them don’t fall for the tumbler/Smithfield collie stuff either it’s all nonsense or 800 yrs of breeding nonsense don’t have your pants pulled down on the £450-500 a pup as well   

Bargain 450 to 500 pound a welp and 800 years of breeding I'm sold 😯

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Black neck said:

Indeed but that basket ain't wicker its weaved out teradactyl pubic hair ,incidentally that is why the tumblers evolved the ability 2 spin umsens over at will 2 avoid the strikes from the prehistoric Raptors 

You know

I've heard he's writhing the next bible the gospel according to Jeff 😎

• Like 1