Sign in to follow this  
jetro

Thats whats needed in this country.

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

How fcuk has that dude been president of Belarus since 94😎

look at vlad....been the boss since 2000....short break in the middle....but even then he was priminister I think

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

look at vlad....been the boss since 2000....short break in the middle....but even then he was priminister I think

Crazy tho ain’t it when sit and think about it, we moan an complain but fcuk living like that 😂

Wasnt the President Lukashenko banned from most countries in the World for corruption as well as other things ? Im sure a while back he bulldozed mosques/synagogues etc and refused immigrants to be allowed into Belarus . I doubt them 2 murderers will get clemency off him and they should not anyway .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, MickC said:

Wasnt the President Lukashenko banned from most countries in the World for corruption ? Im sure  a while back he bulldozed mosques/synagogues etc and refused immigrants to be allowed into Belarus . I doubt them 2 murderers will get clemency off him and they should not anyway .

Just been having a bit of a read of him, what a guy 😁😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s tragic really. Since the fall of communism, the eastern bloc has been robbed. A few criminals , basically gangsters have stripped the wealth from country’s like Belarus and Moldova . If you were to ask the average person in these countries if there quantity of life has improved the answer would be no . They are worse off now than in Soviet times . Alcoholism is rife among young and old . These young men were probably victims of a deprived and abusive childhood , they have probably got drink problems . And now they are facing a bullet in the back of the head . The people who should really be getting a bullet are the likes of Roman Abramovich and all the other Oligarchs who stripped the wealth from these countries. 

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

It’s tragic really. Since the fall of communism, the eastern bloc has been robbed. A few criminals , basically gangsters have stripped the wealth from country’s like Belarus and Moldova . If you were to ask the average person in these countries if there quantity of life has improved the answer would be no . They are worse off now than in Soviet times . Alcoholism is rife among young and old . These young men were probably victims of a deprived and abusive childhood , they have probably got drink problems . And now they are facing a bullet in the back of the head . The people who should really be getting a bullet are the likes of Roman Abramovich and all the other Oligarchs who stripped the wealth from these countries. 

What would you say if it was your mum they killed?

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

What would you say if it was your mum they killed?

I’m not anti death penalty. Those boys will pay the price for what they did . But I don’t think it will deter people who are drunk on vodka because they’ve got no hope . 

Fair enough I say!!! Death for serious offenders and prison with compulsory sterilisation for the rest 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

I seriously doubt they are worse off than in soviet times ! 
some are worse off maybe, some are no better off and some are much better off.....that’s probably the truth of it.

Most countries reflect the nature of their people so it wouldn’t matter who was in charge, it would still be the same.

Saying that out and out scum bags are a victim of circumstance is a f***ing disease in Britain and Ireland.......a scum bag would still be a scum bag if Roman Abramovich went skint tomorrow ! 

There’s no chance they will re offend that’s for sure ....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

How fcuk has that dude been president of Belarus since 94😎

He does whatever putin says and don't argue.  I've a mate from there ,says he owns the only supermarket chain in whole country - so he's making money of everyone every week. Has a total obsession with tractors apparently.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tinytiger said:

. Has a total obsession with tractors apparently.

Don’t tell me he is f***ing Irish as well ? Lol 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t tell me he is f***ing Irish as well ? Lol 

There's parts of Ireland where 15 year olds still go around the school yard pretending to be tractors .(Just the odd one,most are normal)

• Like 1