Thats whats needed in this country.

17 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

Poverty in itself doesn’t always breed criminality , but throw in a stupid young single mum and a violent absent father and drink and drugs and a pervert uncle who babysits a few times a week in the mix and you can see why these kids get a distorted idea of what’s right and what’s wrong. I had it easy as a kid but my wife’s family was as poor as f@ck , they had nothing , but they did have love and boundaries and all her brothers and sisters have done well . I don’t make excuses for them , but I can see where it comes from , I’ve got a good idea what these young men’s early lives must have been like . 

I think you have a case.....I just don’t think it’s always the case.

Some people are just wired up wrong or something in their DNA predisposes them to acting like savages.

• Like 2

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilfy ,I like your no nonsense ,say it as you see it outlook on things ....but to compare that case with what happened in your host country ,then use the phrase " crying your eyes out " and claim your

Now that is a highly interesting and thought provoking post mate. First off, I know you wasn’t looking for a pat on the back but fair play to you for what you do. Criminality usually springs

I believe that anyone who commits a serious crime like this is a victim of circumstance . They haven’t had proper parenting and guidance, these guys who are basically kids .They have  probably been dr

10 hours ago, Francie said:

@Lenmcharristar

Sorry len you say this anytime this row comes up, but if you actually go an check the stats, it was loyalist paramilitaries that killed more civilians, 828 for loyalists, an 712 for the ra, not its not much difference an its all bad, but you seem to tar us Irish everytime this comes up. 

Just thought Id put ye right lad. 

But you could be technically right if the Irish protestants just admit there Irish?

So was the 712 catholic’s? That’s a massive number from the Ira who supposedly operating to save them. And it was state sponsored as most were working for the government. The whole situation should have been resovlved many many yrs before

• Thanks 1