Car Head Lights ?

Anybody find that car headlights , see alot more brighter these days. ? ive been nearly blinded  by alot of cars lights these winter , it bloody dangerous, tonight i give a car my full beam, to stop the twat, but  heblast me back. so if his light was dipped, well they must be more powerful , headlights  then .?  anybody with any car  type info  lol .

• Like 7

Something to do with the led lights an the headlight reflectors are not really compatible ?  Making for a harsh bright light 

well that’s what I was told ?

years ago I had a defender with work lights on the bulkhead and 100w/80w headlight bulbs 

had a few people flash at me until I whacked them on main beam ?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, bird said:

Anybody find that car headlights , see alot more brighter these days. ? ive been nearly blinded  by alot of cars lights these winter , it bloody dangerous, tonight i give a car my full beam, to stop the twat, but  heblast me back. so if his light was dipped, well they must be more powerful , headlights  then .?  anybody with any car  type info  lol .

The ones with a blue glow are the worst.

Atb j 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Worse they comin up a hill towards  ye ☹️

See I find it worse when they come up behind me ,normally end up flicking the rear view mirror upwards 

If they are coming towards you they are out the way once pass you ,when they are sat behind you with them blazing pisses me off ?

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Something to do with the led lights an the headlight reflectors are not really compatible ?  Making for a harsh bright light 

well that’s what I was told ?

years ago I had a defender with work lights on the bulkhead and 100w/80w headlight bulbs 

had a few people flash at me until I whacked them on main beam ?

thanks  mate, i did here that as well, that its the new led lights in the headlights , make them that more brighter , well i have to get some tinted  glasses  to try and stop the glare, or  going crash me fookin car one night .☹️

15 hours ago, bird said:

Drives my wife wild and I hadn’t noticed it until she mentioned it , I thought she was mental ??

40 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Drives my wife wild and I hadn’t noticed it until she mentioned it , I thought she was mental ??

I heard someone talking about them, saying they heard their was some sort of test done on peoples eyes and apparently they cause damage to them over a period of time, how true it is I don't know i wasn't really paying attention as I don't drive 

Mine are very bright , I get main beamed by people all time so I just give it them back let them back let them no it’s not my fault , comeing down country roads is worse it’s like something of fuxking star wars 

as ex MOT tester I think I can honestly say that most of it is down to poor PDI and testing, most are just not set up properly and if its not that its a bulb that has been changed and the new one is not sitting correctly

19 hours ago, Chid said:

I just close my eyes when driving at night , stops the problem 

" Full speed ahead and trust in the Lord ".

I saw that in India where there were lorries going down a mountain at night with no lights.  Basically it was if it's meant to be then so be it.