Banned

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I joined a little boatie forum some years ago when I got my first boat and in your little avatar thingy were it said boat name, I put hms  cameltoe I was contacted some time later by them saying that

When we was young men my pal used to go home every Saturday night absolutely hammered, and without fail wack on The Dead Kennedy’s at full blast and have a piss in the end of his mum and dads bed ! 

Been banned from here , moochers , pigeon watch , Facebook , and mother in laws house 

4 hours ago, bird said:

you  on the Rigs  mick?, what your job mate, heard it was good money on there, my mate was welder, not sure if that was on the rigs or deep sea stuff, but either way he made some good money on there , done few years on them .

Yes Ray on rigs,13 year in March mate . The pay on the rigs has been on a steady decline for years and the rotas have moved from 2on 3off to mostly 3on 3off on most platforms. I'm a Joiner and build habitats which are for blasting/painting jobs to keep everything enclosed and the weather out and usually fix a few things in the accommodation when it's needed. I'm looking to get back on the sites this year as Joiners are making more money there and also home every night with no time away .

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, MickC said:

Yes Ray on rigs,13 year in March mate . The pay on the rigs has been on a steady decline for years and the rotas have moved from 2on 3off to mostly 3on 3off on most platforms. I'm a Joiner and build habitats which are for blasting/painting jobs to keep everything enclosed and the weather out and usually fix a few things in the accommodation when it's needed. I'm looking to get back on the sites this year as Joiners are making more money there and also home every night with no time away .

dont blame you mick, you done your wack on them , and if you get as good money on land why not as they say .? it must have been bit hard trying to work your dogs , being away alot, you must have good mrs or mates who help you out. i worked away from home roofing  done 9 months  solid , made some money, lived bit rough  kipped in the back of our works van , saved the digs money by doing it, would have been  b/b  so bit of saving , went home  had long hair/ bead  , my old mom thought i was tramp  haha  , i was 23 then single   had girl friend  , but didnt marry her  , ended up with different woman . funny how your life maps out  mick aint it .?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WILF said:

When we was young men my pal used to go home every Saturday night absolutely hammered, and without fail wack on The Dead Kennedy’s at full blast and have a piss in the end of his mum and dads bed ! 

It was like a f***ing ritual ! .......they got a lock for the bedroom door in the end ! Lol 

A bloke used to keep passing in the doorway of a building belonging to my brother.  This bloke only lived in a flat next door but he couldn't make it back there. My brother had a go at him and told him not to leak out in his doorway, but it continued. so Brother rigged up something like a car coil connected to the door mat.  Brother knew roughly what time matey boy leaked in the doorway and armed said device. After a little while there was an almighty screaming from outside. When matey had limped off back to his flat holding his frazzled tackle brother pulled the wires out of mat.  Strangely matey managed to get back to base and leak after that.  They do not like that cold steel up em !  Or 30 thousand volts