• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my lad...Mali cross coursing type dog   

28 inch ....85 lbs.......

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Well you know where I am, it looks like your real keen till it’s time to get in motor bill ??  you fan film it if you want, come U.K. fetch your driver, fetch your butler, Gardner an dog walker aswell ffs?

all yap an no bite eh?

Ya a wanker cowardly ill pay ya a week's wage are ya budging or more I desperate ta get ya on the midlands come down to Newcastle ya be there in hr and half  2vweeks wage are ya on I Rd I'll see ya in morning atb bill

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

Ya a wanker cowardly ill pay ya a week's wage are ya budging or more I desperate ta get ya on the midlands come down to Newcastle ya be there in hr and half  2vweeks wage are ya on I Rd I'll see ya in morning atb bill

Oh plus diesel atb bill

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Like I said real keen till it’s time to do what ye say eh?, you know where I am, Iv never said I’d come fight you, but I’m telling you come here, an I’ll show you the hairy bit a my hand ?? an who ever come with you? there your invite no diesel money or nowt, if you want me com

Ya a wa ker a mths wage for you waiting seen times I scrapped fs a tenner ta a meadly fecking crack head that hot no bottle atb bill

6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

You know where I am, anytime? more than welcome I’ll even give you brew when you wake up?

Trust me you not be waking up end of it'll be your end no hold g back I'm gonna cull ya

Edited by billhardy
Wrong quote
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, fatlad said:

Bill have you ever thought about anger management you seem really angry well basically about everything 

Bloody hell mate your brave questioning bill like that your end up getting your self propositioned for a fight in the nearby lay-by bill for questions like that mate ????

I know Plummer was a teacher but did he also have a Business Degree ? Lol

Plummer wrote his tall tales of the merits of his hunting with Collie/Greyhounds and his mate Hancock just happened to be a Collie/Greyhound breeder ! and sold 1000s of pups for a few decades off the back of Plummers books and magazine articles. Plummer himself also coining it in off the back of his books/magazine articles with his own line of terriers. With Plummer being a very keen photographer it does make you wonder why however there are no photos of these record catches etc what he mentioned in these said books/articles. One thing over looked with this Lurcher breeding set up though is that they introduced the Merle gene into Lurchers on a commercial scale . http://www.doggenetics.co.uk/merle.html

Edited by MickC