German shepherd first x.

Just now, billhardy said:

I suppose I see what ya saying but what I'll also say his this the bitch belongs ta a young lad and it ain't no  cull  it's above average thing his it maybey that what it's good at his what it his meant ta be. There's no bull. In these they were bred fa edible. And fa some it's a real good little bitch.. Atb bill

Plus I'll say it again if Charlie's and heavier your game get a bull xs or wheat etc ya can leave a jukel fa has long has your like and it aye gonna happen it ain't gonna happen atb bill

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my lad...Mali cross coursing type dog   

28 inch ....85 lbs.......

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Allan P said:

What’s the temperament like on these Mal crosses? The full Mals seem very high energy and fully focused, basically they need a lot of work is it the same with the Mal Lurchers?

Thing his they can take alot a work which fa some it's a bonus the malli f1  don't seem has driven has amy generation alsation grey bitch was. These malli lurchers seem fine. And switch off easily atb bill

• Like 1
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

But we have just read that the malx ain’t as driven an both types are more than capable of switching off at home an do most jobs?

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

? fecked if I know just a decent little dog 2 rock up somewhere wi does me ?‍♂️

This the way I see it. People keep trying to reinvent the wheel, but keep coming back to the tried , tested and capable. And like I keep saying, there'd be more capable dogs if they were allowed to mature before being 'tested'. God, I f***ing HATE that term. Lurcher to lurcher, colie/deer/grey etc, were catching allsorts long before bull/greys, wheaten/greys etc were popular

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

This the way I see it. People keep trying to invent the wheel, but keep coming back to the tried , tested and capable. And like I keep saying, there'd be more capable dogs if they were allowed to mature before being 'tested'. God, I f***ing HATE that term. Lurcher to lurcher, colie/deer/grey etc, were catching allsorts long before bull/greys, wheaten/greys etc were popular

Poor deluded child 

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Poor deluded child 

'Heavy game' was getting caught and killed, up and down the country by lurcher to lurcher types,  with a bit of deerhound or collie, or both, in em long before bull x's etc became poular. Like it or not blacky, it's a fact

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

all said an done after reading these threads it makes me wonder why they ain’t more common, an why the guys that have em end up going to diff types

There's alot of jukel. In good malli or alsation xs and they don't really suit the older handlers to much juke l at times need lots a  graft atb bill

But we have just read that the malx ain’t as driven an both types are more than capable of switching off at home an do most jobs?

The malli xs ai t been generation bred or line bred yet in UK the alsation xs has they get more drive with generation li e bred much like sal coursing breds start ta change from a f1 sal grey much the same has line bred bull x greys do fro f1 bulk greys experience katchum hiss a wonderful thing when you got it you clearly  ain't atb bill

all said an done after reading these threads it makes me wonder why they ain’t more common, an why the guys that have em end up going to diff types

There his a few about mainly older keepers keep them they get older and easier kept types become more suitable fa there needs it's simple has that atb bill