Best lamp

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t go wrong with a 170 dimmer I’ve got the 240 head aswel but the 170 gets used more and saves you walking round carrying sumet the size of a wok ?

170 is much farther than I can see ? Cheers, D.

I can't see for shit. Laser eye surgery a few years bad utterly ruined my night vision and wore off after a bit too. I have resorted to thermal for spotting and an led lamp for the run. The thermal co

43 minutes ago, gaza said:

Can you add a dimmer switch to an existing lightforce 170? Can’t seem to find anything on the web. 

You could probably add your own switch not hard to wire in any electronic store should stock something that should do the  job wouldn’t be hard to fit it to the body of the lamp 

I can't see for shit. Laser eye surgery a few years bad utterly ruined my night vision and wore off after a bit too. I have resorted to thermal for spotting and an led lamp for the run. The thermal cost a fortune but it's the only way I can still get out so was worth it. Loving lamping now whereas last season I was hating it with not being able to see

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Tyla said:

I can't see for shit. Laser eye surgery a few years bad utterly ruined my night vision and wore off after a bit too. I have resorted to thermal for spotting and an led lamp for the run. The thermal cost a fortune but it's the only way I can still get out so was worth it. Loving lamping now whereas last season I was hating it with not being able to see

Good effort mate, doing whatever it takes to keep you out and enjoying the game.

What thermal do you use and how do you rate it, distances etc? 

Cheers

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Good effort mate, doing whatever it takes to keep you out and enjoying the game.

What thermal do you use and how do you rate it, distances etc? 

Cheers

Pulsar helion xq38. It's brilliant. Range but be 1000m + you can see hot things alot further than you can id what they are. My only gripe is that I'd prefer a lower base magnification but that's being pretty picky

On 10/12/2019 at 11:57, jon15 said:

Bunny Boiler thank you.

Ok guys, which is it to be the 240 Light force or a 210 deben?

Blitz variable is good in most situations. I keep it turned down until the game moves and dog is away. If a rabbit comes towards you, keep the light in front of it so you won't dazzle the dog. The "wok effect" is only a problem when it's v. windy and it'll blow about a lot.