OneManAndHisDog

Let’s see your collie greyhounds

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Not fancy the kelpie cross pup jigsaw was trying to rehome 😁

I would mate, but I'm not after another yet, the whippet is still learning the ropes. His training and entering was delayed a fair bit because of the injury. Just thinking ahead really.

Looking forward to seeing Thier progress, reckon your all on a winner there.

2 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

We can never, really predict, how the future may pan out...time will tell....😉

DSC_2925.jpg

I like that Merle mate is it and dog or bitch, how I’t doing working?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

I would mate, but I'm not after another yet, the whippet is still learning the ropes. His training and entering was delayed a fair bit because of the injury. Just thinking ahead really.

Looking forward to seeing Thier progress, reckon your all on a winner there.

Me too, got 3 dogs, 2 runners and a terrier, youngest is 9, as soon as one goes on I'll be after something similar.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, breeze said:

She's just turned 7 1/2 

He only took the bottom one 

I know Steve could see his very posh name at the bottom of the pic lol. Regards Collie John.

On 03/12/2019 at 18:15, troyboy17 said:

Collie grey 13 generation 

received_551208389062506.jpeg

Just found out this is 2 of mine that I gave to a lad in Durham on condition that it comes back to me ..... but the dick decided that he would sell it to someone else and I didn’t even give him the paperwork with the pup but told the buyer that there was this and that in it anyway it’s got a good home now  ...... just goes to show what kind of people there are in the dog world 

Edited by dingo dancer
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

38 minutes ago, dingo dancer said:

Just found out this is 2 of mine that I gave to a lad in Durham on condition that it comes back to me ..... but the dick decided that he would sell it to someone else and I didn’t even give him the paperwork with the pup but told the buyer that there was this and that in it anyway it’s got a good home now  ...... just goes to show what kind of people there are in the dog world 

Wankers in the dog game mate loads of em I learned that early on I trust very few in this game now fella do people a good deed an look after them like ya own an they f**k you over! Ive had simpler incidents when sorting people out I’ve told my self in future if/when I need replacements I’ll breed my own stuff I’ll notify people my intentions prior if good reliable people are interested in a pup and can be vouched for as good lads/lasses I’ll sort them out for free the rest will be put to sleep via a vet im not in to breeding for money there will be none going to joe public via selling sites/groups I can’t be assed to deal with c**ts n dribblers or being f****d over in this game....

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, troyboy17 said:

Poxon the dog is with me and has been for last 12 months and won't be going know where

Good home for life then mate 👍🏼👌🏼

15 minutes ago, troyboy17 said:

Poxon the dog is with me and has been for last 12 months and won't be going know where

I’ve already said that in my post mate, hope you have some great times ahead .... all the best with him 

• Like 1