Deerhounds

4 minutes ago, billhardy said:

The modern day border ollie his not a. Patch  on the old region l type collies to much eye in the modern types robotic need to much instruction  trialling fine they Maybey. But that's where it ends a good old sorts the sort fa breeding jukels from if that's the way ta want ta go there's ole ty farm yard type gohs collie  type that ain't mad flecked up and far superior da the production of a jukel atb bill

Could be right, but lots of hill farms etc have collies that aren't eye dogs

• Like 3

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely old running dogs,...I'm pleased that a few lads still fancy owning some of these beautiful animals.. My old stock were bred directly off an Ardkinglas Deerhound dog over a tremendously wel

There you go shark ?genuine articles ?

nice ttle film that mick.....what just shows them deerhounds back then ...looked more like the half crosses of today....

Posted Images

i watched a couple of andy baron bred 3 quarter breds on occasion through the 90s on daytime hares on big arable fields they knocked a fair few over. Good enough for what the owners wanted out of them.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Black neck said:

What like u wi the bull xs ya wazak

Exactly, wazak ?? lol

But just to clarify things, I've still not seen a true bull cross, with no other blood in, just bull/grey, do what alot of people claim they can do on here. Dogs with a bit of bull in them, yes, but not just bull/grey

Now go and empty out those bean tins before you recycle them, yas feckin wazak ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 2
29 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Exactly, wazak ?? lol

But just to clarify things, I've still not seen a true bull cross, with no other blood in, just bull/grey, do what alot of people claim they can do on here. Dogs with a bit of bull in them, yes, but not just bull/grey

Now go and empty out those bean tins before you recycle them, yas feckin wazak ?

IMG-20180114-WA0000.jpg.7805116fb9cfe33aefbc2ed9fcbd05be.jpg

There you go shark ?genuine articles ?

• Like 9