Surely not!!!

21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They have used that for votes ever since original ban came in ?

If anything we probably end up worse off...... Best to stay calm.... And carry on ?

That’s there wild card dan for the gullible that believe the ban will be over turned....it’s never going to be over turned ever! There’s no taxable revenue from people like us normal working dog fellows the bans better off were it is like you’ve said keep calm an carry on ? I do love how the gullible get a little wet patch soon as they mention a overturn they think that it’s going to be like a merry old time we’re we’re all aloud to go out foxing again an there’s going to be plenty for running dog lads to go at 

• Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s very difficult to believe any party to be fair. 

That bollock just keep taking the money of the working men and women 

Fecked it off lifes 2 short they tried get us on the scetty oops  The dirty b*****ds

6 minutes ago, poxon said:

That’s there wild card dan for the gullible that believe the ban will be over turned....it’s never going to be over turned ever! There’s no taxable revenue from people like us normal working dog fellows the bans better off were it is like you’ve said keep calm an carry on ? I do love how the gullible get a little wet patch soon as they mention a overturn they think that it’s going to be like a merry old time we’re we’re all aloud to go out foxing again an there’s going to be plenty for running dog lads to go at 

It will be like that come the revolution brother 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Black neck said:

It will be like that come the revolution brother 

Yes it's a shame when out lamping rabbits.and see old Charlie running in when the dog catches a rabbit.

I just shout to him go away and he does every time.

Last thing I want is a fox chewing my legs.

Nasty ginger feckers.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Dunno how they would in force it though maybe through using the chips at the vets on a data base but all that will do is more dogs not getting chipped. It's totally wrong no matter how you luck at it. It says to try and stop dogs getting dumped by people so it's like normal the mass getting charged because of the useless few 

they be wanting chips in us shortly you wait n see they can stick there chips an all the rest of it up there arses feck voting for any the cnuts 

• Like 3

It seems rather pointless cose the people they are supposedly trying to discourage owning dogs will still own dogs but just in there own back garden. It's a load of shite I have 8 dogs so they wanna tax me 800 quid for them per year sounds unreasonable to me 

3 hours ago, king said:

Yes it's a shame when out lamping rabbits.and see old Charlie running in when the dog catches a rabbit.

Nasty ginger feckers.

You seem to have that effect on gingers and them wanting to chew on you king 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

He can't answer, he's down the bean clinic picking up his heinz script. ?

Didn't see this sandy your right tho but I think its wrong that I have 2 que up wi them waiting for the methadone it is handy tho as the bag heads have cottoned on and the keep turning up at the yard wi rakes o beans what they twocked 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, king said:

Nasty ginger feckers.

Sounds a flipping tall tale 2 me