Liverpool

32 minutes ago, ArchieHood said:

or the new Sanchez, Mikhitarian, Schneiderlin,Fred, Di Maria, Pogba.................?

Yeah more than likely mate lol... he looks a decent player, and has been voted best in Portugal a few years on the bounce...I've only watched stuff on you tube if I'm honest....but at least it's an out and out attacking midfielder.... time will tell....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

He's got a good record for goals for a midfielder like you say it's if the pace of the prem suits his game do you think you will get a striker in kid 

I'm surprised he hasnt signed an established striker just to see out the season at least.... a bit like the Ibrahimovic deal.... Cavani maybe?..I've seen talk of Bale again, which I'd like to see happen... when you see how the goals have dropped away without Rashford its.a must I would of thought... a lot of season left and no established striker... Martial is too inconsistent and Greenwood is one for the future... 

• Like 1

Fergie said Larson made such an impact on the side on that 3 month spell years back, the players were in awe of him...I think he scored 3 or 4 goals but was absolute class.... it ain't long term planning, but Ole needs champion league football to ease the pressure and a good go at a cup, Europa or FA cup.... at the minute where will the goals come from?

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Blackmag said:

With the transfer window shutting tomorrow are you lads happy with your purchases or lack of if that's the case could be a busy day for some 

Im really pleased with our owners they have just offered Lionel Messi a 1 year contract plus 1000 pound and a years free admission to Colchester Zoo.

He didnt accept it but as Sullivan keeps telling us " we really are trying hard to bring in big names "

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 2
47 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Im really pleased with our owners they have just offered Lionel Messi a 1 year contract plus 1000 pound and a years free admission to Colchester Zoo.

He didnt accept it but as Sullivan keeps telling us " we really are trying hard to bring in big names "

Never mind Lionel Messi, we are more likely to sign Lionel Blair ! Lol 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

https://www.whufc.com/fixtures/development-squad/league-table

Be fair though Sunderlands kids are only 12 places behind West Ham......the first team are 33 places behind ?

Did you know that one of your under 18 midfielders  has scored more goals this season than the entire Sunderland u 18 team combined ? but at least there u23 have managed to get a point this season? unlike the u18 ?

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, sid g said:

gotta admit liverpools first team looked knackerd during the 4-0 win over southampton ... :whistling:

I was more concerned for the poor manager, he looked absolutely knackered....hopefully a nice break will recharge his batteries and he'll be good as new in a few weeks ?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Our U23 s have been decimated .

All bought up by Liverpool' Man United and Arsenal .

So your now bragging about a Pren

leauge outfit struggling to beat a 3rd tier outfit that's at half strength ?

Yep it's getting desperate at wist ham under Dour Dave ??

I see that they let you have the internet in quarantine Mr Dudley ?

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 3