Liverpool

22 minutes ago, WILF said:

Question, why shouldn’t these lads be given a chance to play in a major competition ?

We should welcome getting to see young talent not get the hump because we can’t film Mo Salah on our phone.......jmho 

Because they aint good enough yet.........go and watch a reserve or youth team game for a fiver if you want to watch young talent....or pay full whack and watch the best players play the most prestigious club cup competition in world football...........you surprise me with your stance on this Wilf.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Has top level football become bigger than the fans who have made it as big as it is ?....you just said yourself the Fa Cup has always been your favourite competition.....yet YOU dont matter.

Pal, at top level football I don’t matter any more.....I have not mattered for ages.

Theres 5000 others cued up behind me to buy a shirt, do the package day etc etc 

The premier league is the biggest seller in world football, the biggest teams help sell it......9 zillion chinkys in their Liverpool or Man Utd shirts don’t give a f**k about the FA cup and consequently it matters less to those type of clubs.

To us it’s everything, to them it’s take it or leave it.......just the reality mate :( 

Sad I agree 

27 minutes ago, sid g said:

if you need to make a stand pull out of any domestic cup comps dont make an half hearted effort chucking out res and youth teams ..  

Exactly...it don't fit the busy schedule now because he has built a side which will challenge in every competition...so is a victim of his own success.... like you say, at the start of rhs season say we are going for the league and Champions league, leave us out of everything else....instead now he has stuck 2 fingers up to the fans, the fa cup and by proxy the FA.... he should be at the game, that's his job...if he puts a weaker side out so be it...but this is a half hearted stand in my opinion to suit his and the clubs agenda....

But everyone loves the German now....lol

28 minutes ago, WILF said:

Question, why shouldn’t these lads be given a chance to play in a major competition ?

We should welcome getting to see young talent not get the hump because we can’t film Mo Salah on our phone.......jmho 

I agree, a bit.lol....what's klopps excuse for going on holiday when he has a job to do?

12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Has top level football become bigger than the fans who have made it as big as it is ?....you just said yourself the Fa Cup has always been your favourite competition.....yet YOU dont matter.

There was zero support for Fergie, and rightly so in my book....but klopp has turned everyone's head so he can do what he wants....

9 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Because they aint good enough yet.........go and watch a reserve game for a fiver if you want to watch young talent....or pay full whack and watch the most prestigious club cup competition in world football...........you surprise me with your stance on this Wilf.

The most prestigious cup in England now I’m afraid mate, the UCL matters more world wide because it again, that sells the shirts ! :( 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Pal, at top level football I don’t matter any more.....I have not mattered for ages.

The premier league is the biggest seller in world football, the biggest teams help sell it......9 zillion chinkys in their Liverpool or Man Utd shirts don’t give a f**k about the FA cup and consequently it matters less to those type of clubs.

To us it’s everything, to them it’s take it or leave it.......just the reality mate :( 

Sad I agree 

I dont agree mate....its only not important for the most successful for the other 130 odd clubs it's as big a deal.as ever.... I thought klopp was the type to realise that

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

There was zero support for Fergie, and rightly so in my book....but klopp has turned everyone's head so he can do what he wants....

And after all of it, it effected and mattered to Fergie or Manchester Utd how much ?.......not one jot because they had bigger fish to fry and that all the fans and sponsors REALLY cared about ultimately mate.

3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I dont agree mate....its only not important for the most successful for the other 130 odd clubs it's as big a deal.as ever.... I thought klopp was the type to realise that

Yes for the others, but not for them and certainly not for the Premier league !

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

And after all of it, it effected and mattered to Fergie or Manchester Utd how much ?.......not one jot because they had bigger fish to fry and that all the fans and sponsors REALLY cared about ultimately mate.

We'll go round and round on this one mate....

I didn't support the decision by Fergie as a football fan and a UTD supporter.... i think the FA cup is worth more than that....I'm just surprised the out pouring of love for Klopp from football fans, when it is a poor decision in my book.... forget the team that plays...he should be there.... it's his job, and hes very good at it..

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, WILF said:

Sad I agree 

I seem to remember you,like me....kicking off when that silly fat wanker sent us up to Forest to get humiliated a few years ago......so have you now changed your mind ? or is it only Liverpool and Man Utd fans that dont matter ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I seem to remember you,like me....kicking off when that silly fat wanker sent us up to Forest to get humiliated a few years ago......so have you now changed your mind ? or is it only Liverpool and Man Utd fans that dont matter ?

In a nut shell.... no dig at Wilf at all, he loves his football more than most by his posting....but it's like klopp could pull out of all competitions, shoot the queen, take a dump in the FA cup on live telly and he'd still be the messiah... I get the Liverpool fans....they've been waiting long enough and would sale their granny for the league... but any other football fan should be calling him a c**t..lol

Edited by NEWKID
15 minutes ago, WILF said:

The most prestigious cup in England now I’m afraid mate, the UCL matters more world wide because it again, that sells the shirts ! :( 

Ok my mistake.....most prestigious domestic cup competition......dont play word games with me young man ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Come on mate, to a club like us it matters, to fans like us it matters......but I am not under any illusion that we matter more than premier league survival to owners or sponsors 

We are way down the pecking order and you know it.

16 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I agree....the same is happening in boxing where British fighters are passing up on the opportunity to fight for a British title in pursuit of one of the many world title belts......to traditional British fight fans the British title belt is one of the most prestigious belts you can win.

Its sporting snobbery that we shouldnt be tolerating.

• Like 1