Liverpool

He took his goals well, always looked like he believed he was going to score when he came on which is what you want from a forward......Shrewsbury were outstanding from what I saw of it.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

2 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Maybe Liverpool aren’t all they’re cracked up to be. I mean this joker put two past them at the weekend ?

Brilliant....that's what team moral is built on...lol

Just now, Blackmag said:

Looks like Newcastle £340 million pound  take over is 90 per cent done with a big pot for transfers promised  there's even rumours rafa could return things are looking up for the toon fans  for once 

Who’s buying the club mate ?

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

A Saudi crown Prince and his consortium the( Saudi wealth fund ) 

Ahh, I see why you asked me that the other day.

As you know, not my cup of tea but I hope it comes off for you because Newcastle are a big club laid low at the moment and a little bit of my footballing soul would like to see a big british club like that doing better.

I still have fond memories of the Keegan management era, Ferdinand and Ginola and of course the mighty Alan Shearer etc etc......was great to watch in my playing days.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, WILF said:

As you know, not my cup of tea but I hope it comes off for you because Newcastle are a big club laid low at the moment and a little bit of my footballing soul would like to see a big british club like that doing better.

I still have fond memories of the Keegan management era, Ferdinand and Ginola and of course the mighty Alan Shearer etc etc......was great to watch in my playing days.

Wilf im not a nufc fan but like you I liked king kev and with nufc being a big old club I would like to see them flying again be good for North East football 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Wilf im not a nufc fan but like you I liked king kev and with nufc being a big old club I would like to see them flying again be good for North East football 

Sorry mate, my mistake, easy to assume with your user name ! Haha

Just read about a pot of £200 million for players, that would about buy Cities back 4 in today’s game ! Haha

But whatever, like you I’d like to see a club like that in all its glory again.

• Like 1

Yeah 200 million to start with on the squad and further investment in the surrounding areas I think there bound by fair play rules but seeing how the whole area got behind them under Keegan i could st James getting extended and filled 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, WILF said:

What a great side to watch... asprilla was a flying machine on one side and Ginola was pure class...chuck Ferdinand and Shearer in the middle and what could go wrong.... I'd love it!! Lol

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

What a great side to watch... asprilla was a flying machine on one side and Ginola was pure class...chuck Ferdinand and Shearer in the middle and what could go wrong.... I'd love it!! Lol

Everyone's second team to watch shame they never did it under kk  

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

What's this the 4-5th take over that's nearly compleate in the last 3 seasons that never happens ?

Why the fook would they want Rafa back 

His record there was appalling .

Id like to see Newcastle rise once more to be a household name 

purely to shove a bit more down the Mackem throats as well ??

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Id like to see Newcastle rise once more to be a household name 

purely to shove a bit more down the Mackem throats as well ??

I know what you mean stiff when you get took over by Donald can only afford Parkinson as manager and your that broke you can't afford 150k on a player you want then your bigger rivals get taken over by billionaires promising hundreds of millions on players to start with no wonder maxy is bitter but to be fair Donald has kept his word as have meuthven 

5 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Five Premier league clubs after another one of our Acadeny products young lad called Taylor .

The Sooner then southern cnuts 

Donald and Methven sell up and f**k off the better.

Pair of Fooking Charlatans.

You make it sound like he's a kid max hes nearly 21 and can't get near that first team at his age ? and it's just Watford not five and it's just a rumour fact even your own fans don't even rate him 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Haha 3